we called today...

dan

eek - i found a rather unnerving note when getting home this evening...

"we called today to cut off your electricty supply after non-payment. we shall be looking to commence legal action immediately"

that's not good then...

and we never even got a nasty letter about not paying... eek!

dan

no, it's still on... apparently Tony the Wonder Landlord is going to sort it out...

have to wonder tho - posting secrets of the masons yesterday... electricity cut off with no warning today... hmmm!!!

greenfreak

Who pays the electric bill, you or the landlord?

I used to be so bad about paying my phone bill (don't hate me !! :D ) and car insurance... After a while, they stopped warning me, and who could blame them. I was a repeat offender, and I knew when my bills were due, I was just too lazy and short of cash to pay them.

I haven't gotten a letter like that in quite a few years, thankfully enough. I hate seeing that.

i remember when my debit card expired and i forgot to update it on my billings, got like 11 emails from different companies demanding payment and sayin i got so many days etc :eek: thing is i was being spammed so i tended to delete mails :laugh: so it was out of sheer luck i noticed my then DSL provider sent an email and i checked for more, some were into the 3rd email stage threatning legal action already :rofl2: