We Made It !

Mare

:swing: Well, the Boys and I made it safe and sound to Florida late last night. Bumpy ride it was! But for the most part al was good and
1st Day to start a new life for us. Havent gotten out and about. Today register oldest son in school here, so get to see some of where they live. Take Care All-hopefully get my puter here in a week or so from Dad traveling all my things down. But, will try to get on and chat sometimes. :winkkiss:

Mare

:winkkiss: THNX ALL-We'll adjust I'm sure..Michael my oldest starts school monday-needs to go to doc's and get a physicaldown here first.
But, so far-so good................You know how that goes-"One Day At A Time"........ :D

MrBishop

Going to have to change your location to FLorida in your profile, eh?

Hint: Learn to speak french..there are more Quebequois in FL than there are in QC

Mare

MrBishop said:
Going to have to change your location to FLorida in your profile, eh?

Hint: Learn to speak french..there are more Quebequois in FL than there are in QC
:tardbang: Oh Yeah, profile, now in FL, :D

Mare

unclehobart said:
Anyone feaking out yet?... or are you all just to darn busy to let those demons filter in?

:winkkiss: YES VERY busy getting all settled in...And NOPE "ALL" the DEMONS I left in Jersey"... :swing: starting new life here... :D

Mare

freako104 said:
glad to hear from you!!!! have fun out there!!

:hug: still miss ya

Right back at ya babe! No worries all work from here-rebuild a new life for the boys and I. :winkkiss: (As for FUN-I'll have to wait a little while)

SexyBoo

Mare said:
Right back at ya babe! No worries all work from here-rebuild a new life for the boys and I. :winkkiss: (As for FUN-I'll have to wait a little while)
Well, as long as you do have fun to look forward to at some point! *party*

I'm glad that you and the boys made it safely. Good luck Mare! Still thinking of you and your family. I'm so glad to see that things are looking up! :)

Mare

SexyBoo said:
Well, as long as you do have fun to look forward to at some point! *party*

I'm glad that you and the boys made it safely. Good luck Mare! Still thinking of you and your family. I'm so glad to see that things are looking up! :)

I'm sure I will at one point in time ?!?!
Working on getting the kids situated. And myself of course.
Kids had a doc appointment today-UGHHHHH....Cus, no insurance here yet for us, they have walk in clinics-Michael needed a physical for school here-(out of pocket pay-for both boys-keep in mind)-$18.00 , and his right ear infection is now also a left ear infection-DOUBLE THE PAIN!!!! And Matt still has some sort of virus with a VERY bad cough-but doc said chest was clear-TG.
So- Todays exspenses for doc's and meds. $157.00 :eek2:

BUT, just keep up my chin and keep telling myself IT WILL GET BETTER.
WANT a J O B --asap......working on Monday school for Michael and met a lady for sitting for Matt-so say some prayers all.
OK enough venting here :lol2:

Mare

Inkara1 said:
Seen any of those neon-colored two-inch roaches yet?
WHAT!!! Nope not yet-Oh gess!!!
It is so different here , everyone has me scared to walk outside LOL.
(I mean with all the bugs and all-and EVERYONE has a dog and they all dont get along)