We need something

Nekhebet

We need a role play area for this site. It is very fun to do. I've been doing regular role playing, with pen and paper. So, what can we do about this.

Oz

Nekhebet said:
We need a role play area for this site. It is very fun to do. I've been doing regular role playing, with pen and paper. So, what can we do about this.

dunno.....open a thread in the kiddie korner and see if anyone is interested.

There is already a multitude of message boards for folks who get off on that kinda thing tho' :shrug: but if it takes off then it might attract a few new members.........

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
is role playing more fun with a pencil and paper than with a significant other? :confuse3:

Oz

Leslie said:
is role playing more fun with a pencil and paper than with a significant other? :confuse3:

dunno.......pencil and paper don't do a lot for me.......but each to their own :shrug:

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Leslie said:

You can be the French maid, and I'll be the house-boy...Waitaminute...I am the house boy...

Mare

Oz said:
dunno.....open a thread in the kiddie korner and see if anyone is interested.

There is already a multitude of message boards for folks who get off on that kinda thing tho' :shrug: but if it takes off then it might attract a few new members.........
:laugh5: Reeeallllly...... :lol2:

Vortex

Nekhebet said:
Hiihiihii
All I have to say is GOOD LUCK to anyone who has to moderate it *twitches from bad experiences*

freako104

I know a few and havent had problems. but its a bit odd to do it online.

Leslie said:
is role playing more fun with a pencil and paper than with a significant other?

I dont think so though I do enjoy the pen/paper I much prefer to do so with an S.O.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
but it would end up being

"I smite him with my DICK of THUNDER (it has a +10 blunt object bonus)"

"I defend with my haze of canibis spell"

"nice block, but can you defend against my curse of innuendo?"

"wow that is a BIG spell, is it HARD to learn"

"works every time"

freako104

paul_valaru said:
but it would end up being

"I smite him with my DICK of THUNDER (it has a +10 blunt object bonus)"