We need something

Professur

Any room for a cantankerous female dwarf, and a bumbling magician? (I know I've got a fireball spell here somewhere .... Where's my hat?)

nalani

OMG - I almost totally forgot about that :D:D:D:D

Didn't I have a lover??? ... who was ku'u's father? And yes, my hair was always perfect ... ;)

freako104

its cool. there are sites for online rpgs. but be aware thta its not for everyone. its a cool idea tho.

Stop Laughing

Oe of the toughest spells I've had to get is chocobuckle, but it's extremely useless.

I gotta get myself on that tree somehow. *starts stalking Leslie* :D

ris

kuulani said:
remember this one? :D

i can't believe that of all people sf killed me! he's only 3 1/2ft tall or something ;)

j/k dwarf boy, i mean shadowfax dear fellow. :D

freako104

Nekhebet said:
I realize that it is a nice thought but I was wondering if we could make a section for that.

it would be something all or most members would want hon. otherwise it would be a waste.

pc_builder

Nekhebet said:
I realize that it is a nice thought but I was wondering if we could make a section for that.

It's cool. I didn't mean to make fun of you. I don't know how one would go about doing such things on a bulletin board, but if someone figures it out, let me know.

freako - "Why are you casting Magic Missile? There's nothing here to attack!"

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
A section is usually created when there is a surge of interest in a certain area.

If you start some threads on the topic in KK and they get a lot of attention and it is something that a number of people are interested in then making an entire forum for it will be considered by the site staff.

freako104

pc_builder said:
It's cool. I didn't mean to make fun of you. I don't know how one would go about doing such things on a bulletin board, but if someone figures it out, let me know.

freako - "Why are you casting Magic Missile? There's nothing here to attack!"

Im attacking the darkness!