We want your soul

tonksy

well, at least i know now that if things every get tight, there IS an alternative to prostitution.

Oz

Woo Hoo!! Where's the dotted line? Where do I sign??

Erm, they do take souls that are slightly soiled don't they?

tonksy

bleach said:
Woo Hoo!! Where's the dotted line? Where do I sign??

Erm, they do take souls that are slightly soiled don't they?
be glad it's not livers they are looking for.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
:rofl:

great :D

Your soul is worth £32950. For your peace of mind, 18% of people have a purer soul than you.

SexyBoo

Your soul is worth £35108. For your peace of mind, 16% of people have a purer soul than you. :evilcool:

Dave

Your soul is worth £11733. For your peace of mind, 68% of people have a purer soul than you.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Your soul is worth £17973. For your peace of mind, 47% of people have a purer soul than you.

:lol:

Rose

Yikes. Have you read all the tabs? Go into the "Our Company" tab that has the FAQ.

Q: Who owns We Want Your Soul, Inc.?

A: WWYS® is owned by an international consortium made up of high-value corporations from all over the globe, as well as a few private individuals. As an infinitely extendable, transnational and immortal person (under Article 14 of the US Constitution), the company is not subject to the same disclosure rules as other, lesser companies. However, the Internet is a great tool for gathering information and carrying out research, and we would encourage you to use it responsibly. Click here for 666 free hours of Interweb.

^ click

freako104

mine was

Your soul is worth £15642. For your peace of mind, 57% of people have a purer soul than you

but but im an angel. im innocent. :innocent: how could anyone let alone 57% be more pure than me?

tonksy

i'm still reeling in shock from the value of my soul...i think they just asked me all the wrong questions.....