Weird?!

Error

Banned
I just started a new job and it's with a 4yr old boy and a 4 month old girl... there's a few things that are strange about this...

1. I have to wipe the 4yr olds butt after he poops. Yeah, that was unexpected and pretty ick.

2. I could tell the difference in the baby's cries the first day... I've heard of maternal instinct but hello...

3. Somewhere I heard about how if you're around babies/children but don't have any of your own, you have some kind of like motherly pains or whatever... not clear on that really... but ever since I've started with them, my reproducitve system feels creepy. Like sometimes I think my ovaries are HURTING... or sometimes I find that um... well I would enjoy the presence of a man for an hour or so, lol.

Weird?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
In response to #3...your body is wanting to reproduce...tell it to shut up for now :D

Error

Banned
It's just annoying having my hand all up in someone else's crack. Babies are a different story, but if they can stand and walk and talk just like me, why I gotta be puttin mah hand in they crack?!

BlurOfSerenity

because they would get really messy otherwise, lol!

yeah, and (if you're not on birth control) your ovaries may hurt if you're ovulating, around the middle of your cycle. it's because your ovary doesn't actually have holes in it for your egg to come out of, so when it ruptures out of the follicle, it actually has to tear a little hole in the ovary to come out of it. i mean, the egg is only the size of a pencil-dot, but ouch! this pain-phenomenon is called "mittleschmerz" -- german for "middle pain".

err, you may have known that already, but that might explain the ovary thing, possibly! also... if you're ovulating you get horny because your body is like, "are you SURE you don't want to propagate the species?"

Aunty Em

They can usually wipe their own by the time they go to school, but 4 is still messy... try some moist tissues.