Welcome agw_01!!!

ipmoof

RoyaumeUni.gif
RoyaumeUni.gif

:headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin: :headbang: :hairbang: :trippin:

RoyaumeUni.gif
RoyaumeUni.gif

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
It'll probably get moved to the Lobby, moof[/siz]

Welcome to OTC, agw_01!!! :D :headbang:

agw_01

like... WOWOWOWOW!!! lol. Thanks a lot :)

I really appreciate the big welcome :eek: lol

Ive been a member of HWC for about 2 years and heard some of the people talkin about OTC, so I thought I would see what it was about, and im really impressed! :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*waits for it to be moved*

*wondesrs why mods can't move INTO their own forums, only out of them*

*bollocks moof for putting this here* :D

Oh, and WELCOME TO OTC!

agw_01

ipmoof said:
I am MuFu, BTW. Just in case you were wondering...

Oh right, lol, I was wondering why some perfect stranger made a post about me! :D

Thanks and I appreciate it :)

Ive seen a few from HWC already

agw_01

lolol, tis ok. I think I saw Justintime and a few others so I wasn't that scared!!! lmao :cocktail:

How many emoticons does this place have? Oh, and who had the idea for OTCentral?

Jeslek

Banned
agw_01 said:
lolol, tis ok. I think I saw Justintime and a few others so I wasn't that scared!!! lmao :cocktail:

How many emoticons does this place have? Oh, and who had the idea for OTCentral?
Well, many years ago when HWC had a different management they had an Off Topic forum... Then they deleted it because of various reasons... Now its back ;)

ipmoof

Yep. This place is run by samcurry and fury (they are essentially "to blame" for OTC, hehe*) and is moderated by Nazis such as Justintime and ris.

*Well, kind of - in the beginning there were others, but we don't really talk about them these days...[/siz] ;)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Go to Post Reply, then click on the Show more Emoticons Page, you'll see the entire collection.

ipmoof

PuterTutor said:
Spacktard still shows his face from time to time.

Does he? I have seen his sphicterally-pounded ass over at HWC a few times but not here recently. Such a shame.

WANGKAH! :lfap:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
He's posted maybe twice in the last couple months, I'm sure he hangs out wishing he wasn't a spacktard. Or maybe longing for the days when he was.