Welcome, Altron

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Welcome to the board, chips to the left, pizza to the right, I hope you brought the beer.

Altron

Wow thta was fast!
How did you know i just signed up. I didnt even amke any posts yet!
Oh i know its my telepathic junk. if you didnt already know im telepathic. you must have intercepted my brainwaves
Cool!

Altron

Seriously what did you do?
i wasnt even concentrating, and even then i can only make a few words appear in their minds. and if you think im joking, im not. it is true and i am telepathic. Im not particulary good, but i can usually mak epeople think of stuff

PT

And the rest of you all should pay attention to this, too. I know what you're thinking.

Mwahahahahahhahaaa.

Ok, not really, on the front page, there's this thing that says, Newest User : Altron.

ris

it also says 'smartest arse - pt' ;)

welcome altron, you now know all the secrets of otc. :D

Altron

Does anyone here know someone called Kruz?
he was the guy who sent me here from Mikhailtech
He syas hes a member too :D

Altron

I just PMed him
wow these forums are so quickly paced
back home at Mikhailtech we get about this many replies in a few days. There are only 15 active members :'(
They told me I should go here because it is all Off Topic and they ahve a nasty habit of yelling "SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM" at me :'(

PT

You will almost never be accused of spamming here, unless that is you stay on topic for more than 10 posts. That's kind of looked down on...

Altron

Well that rules msot of us out as "non Spammers"
well i guess it would be okay iff it wassant like spam and you either started it or its about you or something

PT

I'll give you a day or two to look around, if you like serious stuff, the Real World is where we do our bitchin and moanin. Everything else is categorized, you'll figure it out.

Altron

Im a Geek :D
Im one of the hardcore geeks at Mikhailtech, you can ask Kruz about it He still thinks im a Newbie tho
I liek to complain about alto of stuff, or just fool around.
Im a Forum Junkie, expect to see alot of me :D
I average about 15 posts a dya :D