Welcome back, Altron

Altron

New rule!
Links must contant a www, then a . , then a word, then a . then an extension
what I posted does not constitute a link.

sorry you dont get to make rules here. but you do get to abide by them.
Sam

lacemyster

There was a deal there Altron!

Found it! Section 4.3/D says:

"Altron is to stay at OTC as a window licker as long as he doesn't post any links. If he is good and starts acting his age, there might be some consideration into removing him out of the KK."

:deal:

Altron

Why can't I edit posts or go in my profile?
Why am I "windowlicker" not "Veteran Elite"?
Why can't I post anywhere else?

1 you have no real privelages here anymore.
2 you earned that title
3 you gave that privelage up, and at the rate your going your about to lose this one.
Sam

Q

The fact remains, that one the second post he made since he's been allowed back, he tried to circumvent the link prohibition.

Q

Altron said:
Why can't I edit posts or go in my profile?
Why am I "windowlicker" not "Veteran Elite"?
Why can't I post anywhere else?
Because you're grounded ....Stupid :tardbang:

Altron

It's not my fault about the link!
vB put in tags without my permission Oh, ... say anything about spyware when I signed up.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Altron said:
Oh and I can't help doign this:
www. bit-tech.net
heh
theres a space, not a link
so you can't ban me for it
Altron said:
I didn't post any links!
It was vBulletin
it added tags around my posts. You should ...going to enjoy prison in 5 years. :disgust2:

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
altron, this is your only chance. I would recommend not even thinkg about a link or trying to go around the system. The others were light on you compared to what im gonna do if i see even 1 more attempt.

PS quit yer bitchen you have no privelages here. EARN THEM. Other wise hit the bricks.
no more games.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Altron said:
Oh, and as an update, the issue with my site has been resolved. I had used a redirection thing, cjb.net, that installed spyware. I couldn't figure it out until it tried to put Xupiter on my machine.

This is the only reason the ban didn't last longer. I believed you. Seeing all the admin edits makes me regret it.

It's very simple, watch yourself: that'll earn freedom or a complete & permanent ban. It is your choice. You're damned lucky samcurry found them before I did.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
geee PT, i had no idea. :D now get your wife in here i need to talk to her about this.:D