Welcome back, Bubba

Scanty

I can't stop thinking about Forrest Gump.

'Would you like to go into the shrimpin' business with me, Forrest?' :lloyd:

lol

RD_151

Hey hows it goin Bubba? Remember me? Welcome back!!! I'm new to the board, but I guess I can still welcome people.

Its been a long time. What was your other name over at HWC? I can't remember now. Well, its not important, but I just can't remember what it was. I'm developing some memory problems, as I noted in the other thread. Its a little annoying sometimes, I mean forgetting things. I guess its unlikely to change though. Oh well. Its been a few years, so maybe I shouldn't worry so much.

Welcome again!!!

B

Bubba

I was flattered when I found my nickname was censored. :D

Welcome RD_151, yeah it's been a while. I remember you used to hang around wdeep at hwc. Deep is at OCN these days.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I think I would like my nickname censored. It woudl be fun

Bubba, can you teach me how to get my nickname censored please? I'll "pay" you! :D

RD_151

Well, quite a few of us got banned for a while. That was certainly amusing. Those were the days.

S4, yep, I remember now. Oh, and who could forget Happy_Gaymore, except me of course. I just remembered the name now. I can't believe it took me so long to remember it.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*scratches her chin*

I know that name!

He is either at www.xibase.com or www.JJR512.com I am not sure which one but I know I have seen him and those are th eonly other two boards I have ever frequented.

P.S. Make sure to check out xibase! It is da bomb!!!