Welcome Camelyn

MrBishop

Yeah...you gotta be wary of this fine lady...I hear that she eats frogs-legs...she's cute, smart and has a wickedly sharp sence of humour.

BEWARE!!!

:evilgrin:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
GIRDANCING.gif

Dats da way...uh-huh uh-huh...I like it!

Camelyn

Just when you think you have snuck in under the radar...BAM...explosions, smoke, shrapnel and unidentified fleshy dangly bits flying everywhere. Wait. Hang on...

Sorry man, that was just the DVD rom starting up with Saving Private Ryan again. Gotta get that thing looked at....

Raven

Annoying SOB
Oh she will, thats a given but so long as she provides beer pizza and JD I'll behave. erro! :wave:

Camelyn

steweygrrrr said:
Oh she will, thats a given but so long as she provides beer pizza and JD I'll behave. erro! :wave:

Pizza, no problem. Beer, got a case of Moosehead chilling in the cooler. JD, I can get, if you supply the brown paper bag. But damn, if everyone is going to go and "behave" all nice and proper-like, I'm going to take back my booze. You can keep the pizza :)

Arris

MrBishop said:
Poor Camelyn - MrBishop drags yet another friend kicking and screaming into OTC :)

So...where's the pizza, eh?

:evilcool:

You have friends? WOW :worship:

How do you get them?
Do you have to collect tokens and send away for them?

Anyway, welcome to OTC :toast:

Raven

Annoying SOB
Arris said:
You have friends? WOW :worship:

How do you get them?
Do you have to collect tokens and send away for them?

Anyway, welcome to OTC :toast:
Send away for them :rofl4:

I have a friend :swing: I got mine for £25 off eBay second hand

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I bid on a friend once on ebay, then it turned out that I had just bought myself. Really odd as I dont remember listing myself. I think the wife was involved but she won't fess up.

Welcome to the party, sit back, relax, and do everything the nice pervert tells you to do.

Raven

Annoying SOB
I havent told her to do anything yet PT (regarding the pervert thing). Yeah I saw you listed on eBay but it looked a bit of a bum deal

*gives Camelyn a brown paper bag* Gimme booze :)

MrBishop

Ebay...never thought of that one. I got Camelyn using my Airmiles. She came in a box, nicely wrapped up and with little holes in the top. Kept the box..it's in a corner of my basement...where she sleeps.

She's house trained, but still bites...:deal:'ll have to charge you extra if you want her to bite you. :)