Welcome, Coffee Bean

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Good for you! Good luck with that. I hear coffee is great as a substitute for poisoning your lungs! But then you get addicted to that and look like this every morning... :gmorning:

Coffee Bean

I already drink coffee by the pot. I tried having a cup this morning but it wasn't the same without the smoke.

Life sucks.

unclehobart

Hits the wrong receptors. Chops up large amounts of wood instead. If that doesn't work it out of your system, buy a large watermelon and stab it 1000 times while repeating aloud the names of teachers who were mean to you in middle school.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
I suggest fondling a couple of balls... yin-yang balls, that is... combined with chewing gum occasionally (although you may form an addiction to that and it'd probably be just as expensive as smoking, except the victims would just be your teeth instead of your whole body)

Dave

i quit cold turkey 10 years ago (2 ppd habit). i used to chew on the plastic coffee stirrers. good luck and keep at it. it does get easier and you will feel healthier and smarter later.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
You forgot to use the brow! 5 points off!

C'mere, Scanty, I still have some brow-nie points left, don't I? :brow:

Coffee Bean

Spot

I smoke about 2 packs a day. And I love(d) smoking.

I just hope there comes a day where I don't constantly think about it.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
fury said:
I suggest fondling a couple of balls...

OK. don't take any advice from that man :D That's sick :D

Welcome to the boards btw :headbang:

If you have the need to smoke, then start working out or something, keeping busy really helps :)