Welcome CoffeeGirl

CoffeeGirl

oh howdy :D

I pretty much don't know anyone here but thank you for the welcome. ;)

I was on a board that uses vbulletin and I left it because of some issues (I am not bad, trust me, it's just I talk offtopic stuff too much and I think the members of that board got tired of me for it) So I somehow stumbled on to here tonight........or morning now. :D

So this is pretty much the perfect place for me. :D

Ok, see ya around :p

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
CoffeeGirl said:

I was on a board that uses vbulletin and I left it because of some issues (I am not bad, trust me, it's just I talk offtopic stuff too much and I think the members of that board got tired of me for it) So I somehow stumbled on to here tonight........or morning now. :D

Ah once again the problem arises. In order to go off topic here, you pretty well have to stay on topic. Of course, staying on topic can be quite a challenge at times, so alot of times a thread will go off topic with just a few posts. Or on topic. Off. On. Off. On. Off. On. Off. On. Off. On. Off. On. Off. On. Off. On. Off. On. Off. On. Off. On. Off. On. Or something like that. Anywho, welcome.

Vortex

PuterTutor said:
CoffeeGirl said:

Ah once again the problem arises. In order to go off topic here, you pretty well have to stay on topic. Of course, staying on topic can be quite a challenge at times, so alot of times a thread will go off topic with just a few posts. Or on topic. Off. On. Off. On. Off. On. Off. On. Off. On. Off. On. Off. On. Off. On. Off. On. Off. On. Off. On. Off. On. Or something like that. Anywho, welcome.
Spoked like a true OTCer!! :D

Welcome by the way!! :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
CoffeeGirl said:
it's just I talk offtopic stuff too much and I think the members of that board got tired of me for it

I have a puter :headbang:
[/lame joke] :D

Welcome to OTC, the land of the offtopic. ;)

Ardsgaine

PuterTutor said:

I think the average "on topicness" of most threads is probably about ten posts. After that someone will focus on a certain aspect of someone else's post and start talking about that instead of what the thread is actually about. And about 10-20 posts later it happens again, etc... It works a lot like real conversations, and personally I kind of like it. I don't know about the rest of the members, but so far I haven't seen anyone trying to be a thread cop and beating people over the head about staying on topic. :)

Oh, yeah... hi CoffeeGirl! :) :wave: