Welcome, evil one

Professur

Because they're not really people. They're usually 'bots, and Sam instituted a new rule that defeats their program.

simplyred

You mean people here aren't real????

*retreats to the corner with woobie in fetal posistion.

The doctors said this wouldn't happen to me anymore if I kept taking the pink pill!

simplyred

No, the yellow pills stop all rabbit transformations!

*Poof Prof. is now a southern drag queen in 7 inch heels now that I know he is imaginary.

tonksy

See, their logic is flawed. You burst in and amass a flurry of witty posts and thought provoking discussion and then you spam the hell out of them because they think you are just sharing. Not that I've thought about it or anything click the link in my sig....

simplyred

In the pictue Malory drew of my yesterday she told me, "see you have black hair so that you will be pretty"

alex

Professur said:
Because they're not really people. They're usually 'bots, and Sam instituted a new rule that defeats their program.

If Sam turned on the image verification, bots shouldn't be able to register at all....not to mention the activation email that's required to complete the registration process.

tonksy

simplyred said:
ouch...at least you get that. I am only pretty with black hair getting married.
At least you don't get depicted as a simpleton hiding from a dragon standing behind a tree.