Welcome EvilRemix

EvilRemix

hello world, I am born... kill me now..

If the first thing you saw in this world was a dollar, would that make you greedy?

tommyj27

Not really Banned
"O lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy."

welcome to the addiction :headbang:

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
tommyj27 said:
"O lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy."

welcome to the addiction :headbang:

monty python is so great :D

welcome to the boards! :headbang:

chcr

Too cute for words
unclehobart said:
Wow... how many members does this make for Minnesota now? 4? 5?
If that was SD, wouldn't it be a third of the state?
Welcome, BTW!

tommyj27

Not really Banned
chcr said:
comeon, give SoDak some credit, that would only be 1/5, especially if you count non-resident students.

EvilRemix

To be exact, 5 members or so on here, is 99.9% of the literate people from minnesota. The other people dont count. Thanks for the welcome everyone, I appreciate it. Hope I can add something to your community, or atleast die trying.

EvilRemix

I think you guys are crazy, 6 literate people from minnesota? must be a mistake, I demand a recount. Maybe your friend lies, and is from wisconsin?

MuFu

Re: hello world, I am born... kill me now..

EvilRemix said:
If the first thing you saw in this world was a dollar, would that make you greedy?

Well the first thing I saw was a big pair of tits and...

Inkara1

tommyj27 said:
chcr said:
comeon, give SoDak some credit, that would only be 1/5, especially if you count non-resident students.

You mean people who aren't from South Dakota would actually choose to go there on their own free will?