welcome, kellyg ...

nalani

alrighty y'all .. this is my cousin kelly from Texas ... make him feel welcomed and don't tell him about all the sins I've commited :D ... i'm innocent, remember that .. i'm the sweet, innocent younger cousin ;)

hey kelly .. *hug*

tonksy

:wave: Hi ya!
Nalani is so sweet! I don't know how she finds time to post between mass and serving up soup at the homeless shelter and rescuing kittens from trees...it's that darn Ku'ulani that's a bad egg ;)

BB

nice thinking there Professur ...

... and they say the universities are dumbing down these days???

Nalani once saved my second cousin by leaping in front of a drunken out-of-control car (probably driven by Ku'u ...boo! (sorry - panto, guys! ;) ) ... then there was that time she donated her left arm to that orphange ...

Welcome kelly - are you the leader of a bunch of heroes?

best, BB

kellyg

I can see this is going to be interesting! AND if ya can't drink Lone Star *piss2*U JK!! but I do drink it.. and brew my own (beer not Lone Star) too thank you! I can see my "sweet younger cousin" has ya'll pretty much buffaloed!!

nalani

I gotta get back to work ... of course, everyone is having an emergency and it's more important than anyone else's :rolleyes: .. y'all play nice ;)

nice having you around kelly *hug*

BB

See?

Saintly Nal can even make de Professur happy when he's in the grumps!

Course' ...when the sun goes down .... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kuulani

*sweet angelic look*
bad egg? me?

*sees nalani is not at her desk*
*steals some cookies left on her desk*

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Howdy, welcome aboard, have a beer or three, all that stuff.

Nalani once gave a feller the shirt off her back...wait a minute, that didn't sound right...

The goodness of Nalani is the stuff of legends. Many is the guy who raves on and on about how good she is...damn, that ain't soundin' right either...

Monuments and statues have been erected in Nalani's honor. In fact, the words Nalani and erection are synonymous...umm...I mean...

Howdy. Nice to have you aboard! Who's Nalani?

nalani

Nalani once gave a feller the shirt off her back...wait a minute, that didn't sound right...

The goodness of Nalani is the stuff of legends. Many is the guy who raves on and on about how good she is...damn, that ain't soundin' right either...

Monuments and statues have been erected in Nalani's honor. In fact, the words Nalani and erection are synonymous...umm...I mean...

:rofl: ... I thank you and everyone for your kind and honest words ;)

hey kelly - how ya like my avatar? It's my son's back - the first tatoo he got in honor of my daddy :)

BB

SNP:

Dunno ...but i got that statue too!

(won't mention what else an' all)

unclehobart

Na, Did that back tat on yer finest and first ever get expanded beyond the Garmon name? Tats can get addictive, y'know.

Hiya, Kel.

Professur

Speaking of which, we haven't seen yours since the swelling went down, nor the finished product on your lady's pins.