Welcome, Rose

Raven

Annoying SOB
Yes, yes I did and I apologise. Rose, I also apologise for not warning you about ash's tendancy to mb you with duct tape and take rather larges chunks outta you :)

Rose

steweygrrrr said:
Yes, yes I did and I apologise. Rose, I also apologise for not warning you about ash's tendancy to mb you with duct tape and take rather larges chunks outta you :)

Eeeek!

Two foot personal space, people, and no one gets hurt. ;)

Raven

Annoying SOB
Rose said:
Eeeek!

Two foot personal space, people, and no one gets hurt. ;)
[scuzz advert] personal space? Take it to Church. Not me though I sold my soul a long time ago to ROCK AND ROLL :beardbang:[/scuzz advert]

forget about your back, a lot of the blokes here'll just try to wine, dine and 69 you

Professur

Not me. I'm married. If I wanted to spend lots of money and time seducing a woman to get her into bed, I'd buy the wife a foot massager.

Raven

Annoying SOB
:rofl4: long term girlfriend (well a year is long term for someone my age) so I'm in the same boat

fury

Administrator
Staff member
You think that matters to the pack of wolves we've got here? :lol:

[tiny=1]j/k[/tiny]

:D

freako104

Rose said:
*LMAO*!

*Rose mentions that she's married

i dont swing that way but if he wants to use a whip or a chain i guess i can let him :p hell Sal and Jackyl did it at my school :p

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Rose said:
Hey ... someone else brought it up so i thought ... nevermind. I forgot thought isn't involved here at OTC. :p
Now you're getting the picture! :beerbang: