Welcome Shainaloves!

MrBishop

Welcome...but...the question still remains.

Whom does Shaina love? :D

Don't mind me..I'm Canadian

Sharky

http://www.otcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14981&page=3

Originally posted by markjs:

markjs Posted: Jun 12 2004, 10:18 PM

Concerned

Group: Members
Member No.: 2870

http://www.otcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14981

The above is an example of a debate going on in the "real world" forum at Off Topic Central http://www.otcentral.com/forum/index.php? The board is a lot of fun, but I am not the most educated nor am I the most caught up with current events guys you'll see. I'd love to see some of you brilliant liberal minds take on the conservatives that dominate the board. Come on the worst it could be is a little bit fun right?

--------------------

"Why is the media liberal? Liberals cover facts. Conservatives cover up facts!" --Me!

Won't you help me Mr. Jesus? Won't you tell me if you can? When you see this world we live in do you still believe in man? -Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath

markjs Posted: Jun 12 2004, 11:32 PM

Concerned

Wow it actually worked for me once. I am replaying because it seems when a post gets replies it stays visible.

--------------------

"Why is the media liberal? Liberals cover facts. Conservatives cover up facts!" --Me!

Won't you help me Mr. Jesus? Won't you tell me if you can? When you see this world we live in do you still believe in man? -Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath

arfurvirus Posted: Jun 13 2004, 02:27 AM

Dissenter

Member No.: 3081

alas, tonight I am having a few, and would probably flame. However, I'll register and slap them around some with you tomorrow.
;-)

--------------------

Before voting for ANY Bush again, watch THIS

arfurvirus Posted: Jun 13 2004, 02:31 AM

Dissenter

ahh, what the hell, charliekola checking in....
Time to fist reagan.

I'll be banned in an hour.

Edit: and away we go....
http://www.otcentral.com/forum/show...3412#post343412

--------------------

arfurvirus Posted: Jun 13 2004, 05:09 AM

Dissenter

markjs, I admire your balls. You decided to try to join in and participate in a forum where the ADMN is a fucking nutball, brainless neocon stroke.

Oh and he has been eloquently owned all the way through by yours truely.

I am sure the attempt at rational debate is over, by morning when I go back the thread will either be locked or filled with 30 sumt responses of utter bullshit by his cronies, but the guy still looks like a moron.
http://www.otcentral.com/forum/show...3412#post343412

--------------------

RoyalWickedness Posted: Jun 13 2004, 05:10 PM

Progressive

Member No.: 2970

Well, I have, perhaps foolishly, interjected my $.02 over there. Unfortunately, those sorts of boards are filled with mindless sychophants who are incapable of processing logical information...

--------------------

When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends. ---Japanese Proverb

When you seek vengeance, dig two graves. -- Chinese Proverb

Everything is part of the same thing. - My Grandma

Who is Yoomie, and why should I believe him?

CyberFly Posted: Jun 13 2004, 05:11 PM

Free Thinker

Member No.: 45

Kudos Mark.

shainalovesyou Posted: Jun 13 2004, 10:14 PM

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 61

there's no chance they could invade here i hope. I am registering in my name...

--------------------

They sell us lies - But we will not be deceived
They sell us sides - But we will not be divided
They sell us wars - But we will not be murdered
We are not for sale. We are for truth.

arfurvirus Posted: Jun 13 2004, 10:22 PM

Dissenter

QUOTE (shainalovesyou @ Jun 13 2004, 10:14 PM)

Clyde has over half a brain, you need to post 25-50 times before your posts are not moderated. At least thats what I went through.

the chance of an invasion by these nitwits is minimal.

;-)

This is great, a quick crumbling of that boards value system, (led by the dim...)

Common ya'll I am having a blast!

--------------------

RoyalWickedness Posted: Jun 13 2004, 11:33 PM

Progressive

Member No.: 2970

This is from the other board:

one more time. if this is a gang bag to make yourselves feel better for being a dem or rep stop it. Im growing very weary from both sides. agrue the points and stop going after the poster.......

So who went after the poster?? I don't recall seeing anyone go after the poster. All I did was to rather politely ask the poster to refrain from using a stock argument and back his position up with verifiable sources. Hmmm...

Have I mentioned today that I do love this place? Kind of like a dysfunctional family; no matter how fucked up it might be, it's still home.

--------------------

When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends. ---Japanese Proverb

When you seek vengeance, dig two graves. -- Chinese Proverb

Everything is part of the same thing. - My Grandma

Who is Yoomie, and why should I believe him?

arfurvirus Posted: Jun 13 2004, 11:33 PM

Dissenter

Ok, boys and girls, the admn at this place is getting mighty irritable.
(good job)

To all of you who have participated.

Now the words, (even if I got a member of the admin to admit he was, under a specified definiton) Neocon, ect. are not allowed.

Play slick from here on in.

EDIT: I LOVE GWB FORUMS.
Oh dear, the nasty uneducated, ignorant sonomabitches out there....

--------------------

markjs Posted: Jun 14 2004, 02:13 AM

Concerned

Thanks for your guy's support. I was feeling alone there for a while. I am a long term member there so I can't go too crazy cuz I want to remain a member there. I fad in and out over there.....when it gets ugly I fade out but I always come back. You almost have to respect that Gonz guy though....He is a rock and semi intelligent, wrong and misguided though he is. He is an admin so I play cool around him....The most heated debate we ever had was about tobbacco. He claims it's never been proven harmful and he swears by it.

Anyways I like to see the liberal prescense there, thanks guys.

--------------------

Yeah, welcome to the home of the "mindless syncophants [sic] who are incapable of processing logical information", "nasty uneducated, ignorant sonomabitches" [sic] and "nitwits". Have fun "crumbling" our "value system". . .

MrBishop

Umh...what an intersting welcome to a new member, Winky.

I think that we've found a new postal-boy.

Perhaps we whould let Shainaloves make an independant opinion of members of OTC and the topics that we discuss.

Sounds like a plan?

Sharky

Bish, that was me.

You are free to roll out your welcome mat for whomever you wish. :cool:

I reserve the right to roll mine up. :p

MrBishop

Sharky said:
Bish, that was me.

You are free to roll out your welcome mat for whomever you wish. :cool:

I reserve the right to roll mine up. :p
Aah... I'm blind, I guess.
I'm guessing that you're un-inviting Shainaloves(me) from OTC.
Based on that mother of all posts (copy/pasted from Lord knows where), I guessed that she was in cahoots w/RM and Winky...and markjs too it seems. Oh well...whatever floats your boat. I'd rather see her post and judge for myself.

Sharky

MrBishop said:
Aah... I'm blind, I guess.
I'm guessing that you're un-inviting Shainaloves(me) from OTC.
Based on that mother of all posts (copy/pasted from Lord knows where), I guessed that she was in cahoots w/RM and Winky...and markjs too it seems. Oh well...whatever floats your boat. I'd rather see her post and judge for myself.

Heh . . . if you think she was in cahoots with RM and Winky, you should go back and read the thread I linked at the top of my original post. It is the source of my quote. However, she apparently knows markjs from another board. He seems to have invited a group from another board to come over here and back up his point of view in a debate.

I'm not "un-inviting" anyone, I posted the quote so that people who do not read RW threads would have an opportunity to be aware of the history of why Shainaloves is here in the first place before they open their arms and extend a warm welcome. I'm surely not the only one here who would not be quick to welcome a band of "maurauders" whose sole purpose of joining was to cause a disturbance. If you read the whole quote, it's clear what was going on.

It starts out with the appearance of all being in good fun, which is fine, but then it turns nasty.

shainalovesyou Posted: Jun 13 2004, 10:14 PM

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 61

Dissenter

QUOTE (shainalovesyou @ Jun 13 2004, 10:14 PM)

Clyde has over half a brain, you need to post 25-50 times before your posts are not moderated. At least thats what I went through.

the chance of an invasion by these nitwits is minimal.

;-)

This is great, a quick crumbling of that boards value system, (led by the dim...)

Common ya'll I am having a blast!

Draw your own conclusions. ;)

markjs

Banned
She's gone anyways....she wimped out. But I posted my thread from GWBush.com because I have nothing I am trying to hide, so why would I post it if I was trying to hide it? I didn't "know' anyone from that board really.