Welcome to the third ever window licker, ChristPuncher!

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Now, kiss and make up. :beerbang:

(BTW, if you behave yourself, you may find someday you'll be able to post elsewhere than the Kiddie Korner. Harhar. :tardbang: )

whoreable

LOl GOOD JOB FURY I AM SURE HE DESERVES IT. WAY TO KEEP THESE CRAZIES UNDER CONTROL. LOL

:lol: - Luis G

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Does Whoreable get an email every time someone gets KK'd or banned?

greenfreak

The KK wasn't an original forum, there were problems with people before it existed. I can only recall three who are banned for good and I think only one wound up here for any amount of time.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
the KK was here for a while but we couldnt do anything with it till the switch to vB, i believe only 3 hve even been bannished to KK.
as for banning only 3 have ever been banned 2 have the ability to come back and the last one dont.
they were all given the benefit of the doubt with their original banning and let back in of the 3 only 1 decided to continue to push the envelope to see how far they could get.

Vortex

Teehee, well I guess we gotta wish this person good luck trying to get unbanned! They don't have any good things going for them. Starting off on a bad foot here is NOT a good idea :aheadbng: