Welcome TSD

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
The Cinnabons are still warm...cause if you don't grab one fast, they're gone before they have a chance to cool :lloyd:

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Welcome aboard. Now that you've sampled our buns, feel free to jump on in. Your day to bring the beer is every other Monday. I prefer Rolling Rock, please make a note of it. :lloyd:

tsd

SouthernN'Proud said:
Welcome aboard. Now that you've sampled our buns, feel free to jump on in. Your day to bring the beer is every other Monday. I prefer Rolling Rock, please make a note of it. :lloyd:

Rolling Rock? One of the few beers I will not drink. Can I substitute Jack Daniels?

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
SouthernN'Proud said:

I worked at the Latrobe Brewery one summer. I'm pretty sure that beer is gone by now, as no preservatives are used in that beer...In fact, it's the only US beer that passed the Reinheitsgebot laws when they were enforced. :grinyes:

tsd

Gato_Solo said:
I worked at the Latrobe Brewery one summer. I'm pretty sure that beer is gone by now, as no preservatives are used in that beer...In fact, it's the only US beer that passed the Reinheitsgebot laws when they were enforced. :grinyes:

Great term, that Reinheitsgebot. Spent some time in Germany and do prefer their beer. And you know, beer and buns do go together.........

Professur

I've seen video of beer enemas : No they don't
I've seen drunks trying to have anal sex : No they don't
I've eaten hot cross buns soaked in brew : well, maybe they do sometimes.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
tsd said:
Rolling Rock? One of the few beers I will not drink. Can I substitute Jack Daniels?

If you can afford it, by all means go right ahead.

I don't care what's in it or not in it, Rolling Rock is my brew of choice. Too bad it comes from behind enemy lines, but what the hey...so does the good chocolate. :D

Lopan

tsd said:
Great term, that Reinheitsgebot. Spent some time in Germany and do prefer their beer. And you know, beer and buns do go together.........

Are you a warsteiner man or did you go for the fruit trappist beers? Are there any buns left by the way.

tsd

Uki Chick said:
Welcome! Have fun with us loons!

Are you by chance a friend of Crystal Scan's?

NO! (Did I yell that loud enough for you?)

p.s. thanks for the welcome - just getting started in here - feeling my way around........

tsd

Lopan said:
Are you a warsteiner man or did you go for the fruit trappist beers? Are there any buns left by the way.

Wartsteiner's good. Any of the local pilsners, too.

Still too new for the key to the buns.....looks like Leslie is in charge of that.