Welcome, zenpig...

Scanty

...to OTC, where internet addiction and nocturnality are considered admirable traits.

We hope you stick around. :)

People will probably start bringing the beer and pizza to celebrate your arrival soon. (I tend not to bother).

Have fun and don't mind the Mexican.

Luv ya, Lu... :kiss: :D[/siz]

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
You can never be too careful about them Mexicans though, ya know? Actually, nevermind the Mexican, it's this certain Canadian/American/somethingesle/someotherthing/acoupleotherthings that you really need to watch for.

Dave

PuterTutor said:
You can never be too careful about them Mexicans though, ya know? Actually, nevermind the Mexican, it's this certain Canadian/American/somethingesle/someotherthing/acoupleotherthings that you really need to watch for.

me??? i just got here.... :)

Jeslek

Banned
PuterTutor said:
Moi?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
WELCOME!

Here's the list of who has rights to which smilies, who has what servant title, and the emails of all the mods and admins incase of emergency. Also, here is your complimentary case of beer. If you don't drink beer you can give it to Na and Ku'u and they will love you forever. Someone else is suppose to be bringing you pizza.

*hands lists and beer to zenpig*

OH! and there's a thing called the AUP that the mexican likes to get everyone to read. I'm sure he'll provide ya with a link!

Enjopy your stay!

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Summary of lists

Bitchslapping is Na's domain and anyone who she appoints to work under her (females only)
Nipple twisting is Puter Tutor I believe and all those he has appointed.
I have right to trout. Currently the trout is kinda beat up so he is off limits to all but me. I am hoping to have him back in commision very soon though, at which time he can be used by anyone in an appropriate situation.
Scanty has rights to brow and will punish any mis- or over- useage.

Gato Solo is the House Boy, he wears a towel
Puter Tutor is the Cabana Boy, I believe he also wears a towel
is the pool boy, I don't know what he wears but I'm voting for a skimpy little bathing suit
LL is the dungeon boy, all us ladies get a chance to tie him up and play brow
Someone else is the tailor but I don't know who
Currently applications are being accepted for the position of butler and something else which I forget. Whoever becomes the butler gets to wear this lovely bowtie and shirt cuffs that I bought and nothing else.

Hope that brings ya up to speed!

Please don't think we're TOO weird!

greenfreak

Nixy said:
Summary of lists:

Bitchslapping is Na's domain and anyone who she appoints to work under her (females only)
Nipple twisting is Puter Tutor I believe and all those he has appointed.
I have right to :trout:. Currently the trout is kinda beat up so he is off limits to all but me. I am hoping to have him back in commision very soon though, at which time he can be used by anyone in an appropriate situation.
Scanty has rights to :brow: and will punish any mis- or over- useage.

Gato Solo is the House Boy, he wears a towel
Puter Tutor is the Cabana Boy, I believe he also wears a towel
is the pool boy, I don't know what he wears but I'm voting for a skimpy little bathing suit
LL is the dungeon boy, all us ladies get a chance to tie him up and play :brow:
Someone else is the tailor but I don't know who
Currently applications are being accepted for the position of butler and something else which I forget. Whoever becomes the butler gets to wear this lovely bowtie and shirt cuffs that I bought and nothing else.

Hope that brings ya up to speed!

Please don't think we're TOO weird!

oooh man, that should so be a sticky and entitled "Helpful hints to newbies". Good one Nixy lol :thumbup:

Squiggy

ThunderDick
How soon they forget who measures their inseam... :( Thats why I wanted to be the Pimp instead.

Welcome zenpig.