Well I´ve got to say...

CS

Well I've got to say...

6498 Posts in 329 Threads ?!?!?

I'm pretty bloody proud of your guys. :D

I still can't use the boards properly tho, the xibase server must hate Manchester University. :mad:

Ah well, I'll just keep on waiting..

Nick

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
and a whole whack of them are mine :laugh:

hope you manage another post sometime, cs :p , it was a surprise seeing you here :cool: :headbang:

CS

hehe, managed another one.

Would like to make more frequent appearances, OT at HWC was amazing :D

I'm sure XiBase will start working on my system soon enough.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:headbang: 2 in a day! lol

Reckless seems to have it going, it ought to start working for you soon, fury is on the case now :cool: :D

MuFu

Methinks it's something to do with JANET. Cos Loughborough (where I'm at ) and Manchester are the two hubs for the British university web-cacheing service, JANET.

I have the same problems as CS and RL, although I can usually post in the evenings (and indeed, way into the night and early morning, LOL). Some days I can't post at all, or it takes at least ten goes. :mad:

MuFu.

Jon

Originally posted by MuFu
Methinks it's something to do with JANET. Cos Loughborough (where I'm at ) and Manchester are the two hubs for the British university web-cacheing service, JANET.

I have the same problems as CS and RL, although I can usually post in the evenings (and indeed, way into the night and early morning, LOL). Some days I can't post at all, or it takes at least ten goes. :mad:

MuFu.

That's what I was thinking too. Although, I've found that for some stoopid reason, if you hit F5 a couple of times when the "error message" thing comes up, then hit "back", and try "submit" again, it works first time ?(

Nick, get your ass on here more. If I can do it, so can you :D

Bloody computer scientists... :rolleyes: ;)

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Yah! I'm in College, and they don't know a damned thing about computers :D
Running a not-100-percent-legal-stuff server there, and they don't even know it :D