well i will tell you mroe about me

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
crystal scan said:
i am a emo person :(, so forums are my life :(, i love chicks :naughty: i never gotten laid :(, but i want to :naughty:, i love to collect house fans, like deskfans or stand, :swing: and i love to :wackit: :D
Wonderful. Just wonderful. The world needs more of you.

Inkara1

Professur said:
Could someone who's good at making smilies make a new one for me? One on an unhappy face getting raped by a bull, with three or four bulls standing erect in line waiting their turn. Perhaps impatiently looking at their watches, shuffling their hooves, etc.
Bovine bukkake?

MrBishop

200 posts in one day...impressive.
More impressive that they're all fluff..

So. You going to tell us what your alterior motive is? You actually planning on becomming a contributing member, or are you a troll in disguise?

:lurk:

MrBishop said:

So. You going to tell us what your alterior motive is? You actually planning on becomming a contributing member, or are you a troll in disguise?

i start a job tommrow and get paid i might contrube :lol2:

Liliandra

MrBishop said:

Now now, to be fair he/she let us know that he/she farted earlier...... That might count as an emergency warning if you're desperate.

Inkara1

...and that bit of pollution gets blown from the Bay Area into the Central Valley, thus helping contribute to the appalling asthma rate among the children there.

MrBishop

Liliandra said:
Now now, to be fair he/she let us know that he/she farted earlier...... That might count as an emergency warning if you're desperate.
:alienhuh: Did it at least register a 8.5 on the rectum scale?

MrBishop

Liliandra said:
Considering that it was reported as caused by mac&cheese, if nothing was added I doubt it.
I don't know...cheese does 'interesting' things to my digestive tract. Then again, I'm allergic to the bacterium so...

Also...who here actually thinks that KD et al actually contain cheese??

MrBishop said:
I don't know...cheese does 'interesting' things to my digestive tract. Then again, I'm allergic to the bacterium so...

Also...who here actually thinks that KD et al actually contain cheese??

yes it des contain cheese :swing:

Lopan

crystal scan said:
not but my JIZZI shoot 2-3 feet :brow:

I think the record is about 4 metres. I tried to find the record but couldn't, although worlds longest ejaculation brings up some great websites.