Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
My Windows is suicidal!!

[attachment]200706[/attachment]

[fixed [attachment] tag. -fury]

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
OK, so I removed the first attachment cause the writing was so tiny. This one only has the important stuff.

The recycle bin APPEARS to have something in it, when I open it to view the contents it appears empty, when I click "Empty recycle bin" I get the message in the pic and when I click "Restore all Items" I get the funny noise that means the action you are trying to perform isn't possible. A restart fixed this problem but I still don't know what caused it...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
mine did that too a couple days ago...the whatever it was went away on it's own :tardbang:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
But it looks like there is nothign in the recycle bin ris....and when I click the "empty recycle bin" just to see it asks if I wanna delete windows...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I can't check anything about this "WINDOWS" thing cause it isn't listed as something in the recycle bin...

Like I said though, I restarted (after a small set back of canceling explorer.exe and windows not automatically restarting it) and now it is gone

ris

if its gone then whistle and step slowly away from the computer. don't ask why it did it and don't ask how it stopped or meester gates sends the boys round... :D

Dave

that happened to me too. i clicked "yes" and held my breath.
dont know what the hell it deleted, but its gone...