We're all gonna die.

What do you do? What [i]dooooo[/i] you do?

• Ride it in, and pray,

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Pop the door and take your chances with terminal velocity and hope that the trees break your fall an

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Professur

You're in a plane, over a wooded area. You're seated at the emergency exit, and the nice woman with the thin blouse and ripe hooters explained to you that in case of an emergency, you'd be responsable for popping that door. Suddenly, the engines all explode, and shear off most of the wings. (I dunno, nitro in the fuel or summat) Your choices are to ride it in, and pray, or pop the door and take your chances with terminal velocity and hope that the trees break your fall and not your neck.

What do you do? What doooo you do?

unclehobart

Pop the door and dive. Terminal velocity as a falling human is a lot less than an aerodynamic jet doing a belly-flop. Falling at 180mph sure beats 650mph... unless you have the gall to survive and sit there contemplating your shattered everything.

Oz

Return to my seat

Assume the crash postition

But my hand behind my head

Put my head between my knees

And kiss my balls "fucking goodbye" :retard:

Stop Laughing

I ain't dying alone, I'm pushing someone else out the door first to break my fall for me. :D

Honestly, I'd probably just sit and pray.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Professur said:
You're in a plane, over a wooded area. You're seated at the emergency exit, and the nice woman with the thin blouse and ripe hooters explained to you that in case of an emergency, you'd be responsable for popping that door. Suddenly, the engines all explode, and shear off most of the wings. (I dunno, nitro in the fuel or summat) Your choices are to ride it in, and pray, or pop the door and take your chances with terminal velocity and hope that the trees break your fall and not your neck.

What do you do? What doooo you do?
I can't believe you didn't make "Rip the thin blouse off and make sweet love to the nice stewardess, cause you wanna die a happy man" an option. :mope:

chcr

Too cute for words
fury said:
I can't believe you didn't make "Rip the thin blouse off and make sweet love to the nice stewardess, cause you wanna die a happy man" an option. :mope:

Hell, that's why I didn't vote. :D

Professur

fury said:

Sorry fluffy. Since we'd all be dead within the next hour, I didn't think anyone'd have time for sex. I forgot about you early shooters. I suppose you could squeeze a couple of rounds in. I sure couldn't.

Inkara1

Professur said:
Sorry fluffy. Since we'd all be dead within the next hour, I didn't think anyone'd have time for sex. I forgot about you early shooters. I suppose you could squeeze a couple of rounds in. I sure couldn't.
I'd go fury's route, too. I'd rather die instantly while I'm in the middle of having a good time, after all. No one said I had to be finished when the plane crashes. :D

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Professur said:

That's one hell of a 'wingless' glide-path you've got there prof. Most crashes, from altitude, occur in seconds to a very few minutes. These yougins, like Fury, for instance, have a chance of getting her stripped, but definitely not dipped. ;)

Professur

Gato_Solo said:
That's one hell of a 'wingless' glide-path you've got there prof. Most crashes, from altitude, occur in seconds to a very few minutes. These yougins, like Fury, for instance, have a chance of getting her stripped, but definitely not dipped. ;)

I was going to use that timeline, but changed it so's not to be toooo insulting to the quick guns. Besides, from 30,000, it's still nearly 12 mins to splat down.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Professur said:
I was going to use that timeline, but changed it so's not to be toooo insulting to the quick guns. Besides, from 30,000, it's still nearly 12 mins to splat down.

When an aircraft, travelling at app 680MPH loses it's wings, it noses down. Once it's in the 'nose-down' position, it won't gain any speed, but it won't lose much, either. I figured about 8 minutes to cratering.