Were you taught about this at school?

2minkey

bootlicker
yes. i also know who sacco and vanzetti were.

are you familiar with the case of the epins killings? probably not, it's kind of obscure. talk about weird government crackdowns... a j edgar hoover pipe dream for sure.

Winky

2qn426v.jpg

Gotholic

yes. i also know who sacco and vanzetti were.

are you familiar with the case of the epins killings? probably not, it's kind of obscure. talk about weird government crackdowns... a j edgar hoover pipe dream for sure.

No, what's that all about?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Hoover...a progressive that worked for Wilson, widened the path for the depression & FDR. Is there a surprise? (no, I didn't know about the DC incident.

Sacco and Vanzetti...rings a bell. After looking it up, it seems that it's still an uncertainty whether it was purely
political or they were involved.

2minkey

bootlicker
yeah it's pretty typical for the broadly uneducated to latch on to a particular event or person or thing as being far more meaningful that they/it are/is.

my favorite is "hegelian dialectic," which will surely be the death of us all as commies wield it masterfully as an instrument. which must be quite a trick since it is imaginary and metaphysical.

2minkey

bootlicker
imagine if all you could see was through the intarnets and the tiny windows up near the drop-panel ceiling in mom's suburban basement...

Winky

It’s very important for the keyboard, screen, and chair to have the right positional
relationship to avoid fatigue and repetitive stress injury.