We've been made redundant :sad:

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
K62 said:
No, they are not a dedicated OT board. If any of you spent time there you would know that EVERY forum there is watched very closely.

I probably have the least HWC seniority, as far as the OTC/Xibase/JJR/OCN crowd goes. I've been a member since 2001. I've been using their site since 99 or 2000.

I think the folks here are aware.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
rangeral said:
check the aup yourself,

Which I did, before posting the question. I saw nothing that broke the AUP & was asking for clarification. I got shit on & laughed at for the trouble. So much for acting grownup.

Winky

Keep this crap up and I'll register over there.
Prolly last less time than a pair of unsecured pants
around BoP!

rangeral

I'm still in the dark gonz cause I didn't catch any of what was said as if it were just all deleted, looked around didn't see anything. Think we're jumpy over OT since its a 2 week trial, eric seems to like it though he was against it in the beginning and is now getting hooked on it.

The demands won't change so we have to take a different tack towards it, as in fugetta bout being too loose a cannon.

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
Hey al good to see ya here. It is a little different over there now, i just think some of the members that were there before this site existed just didnt feel very welcomed back when they showed up. I could be wrong, but from prof's post i dont think so.
The only problem i have is hot it turned into a "otc sux, they banned me" competition in a couple of the threads and the mods joined in. It doesnt really matter in the end, but im sure if i went in and started bashing a internet.com site id be told to quiet it down.

rangeral

hey sam, yea we're living in fear of losing it, meantime you guys are loose we're tight trying to keep it, its been so long not being able to talk so to speak. Kinda like a muzzle being loosened up a bit after chomping on the bit for so long. Sorry for the overeacting.

forgive us our sins and lead us not into temptation yadda yadda yadda. :D

jankerson

Hi everyone. :DI just wanted to add to what Al said about our OT forum.

There are no hard feelings at all and everyone is more than welcome to come and post as much as you like.

Most of the HWC members have been wanting an OT forum for along time sense the old one was was shut down.

I and some of the other Moderators fought very hard to get it back, Eric is watching it very close to make sure. I just hope for all the members that it does work out.

So if it seems that we are being alittle tight over there it is because we do want it to work and don't want it to suffer the same fate as the old OT forum did.

Jim

catocom

It seems kinda like on tv, Ya'll are like the Networks channels, and here
it's like the Cable channels. :D
You gotta play by the rules for certain sponsorship I guess. ;)

My board's kinda somewhere in between I think. :lloyd:

jankerson

catocom said:
It seems kinda like on tv, Ya'll are like the Networks channels, and here
it's like the Cable channels. :D
You gotta play by the rules for certain sponsorship I guess. ;)

My board's kinda somewhere in between I think. :lloyd:
Yes :D

That is a good way to look at it.

At HWC we are a Hardware support board first so our OT will be more like the "The Network Channels" and over here is more like the "cable Channels"

Thanks for understanding.
Jim

chcr

Too cute for words
jankerson said:
Cool!!!!!

it could be at that I guess. :)

Nah, the philistines here still won't let you post pics of naked breastesses and genitalia. You can talk about 'em all you want, but no actual (or retouched for that matter) photos. :lloyd: