Whassuuuuup, guys...

Scanty

Anything exciting? Just came back yesterday from Mexico (hey, Luis!). This place has changed again! Anyway, we had a real good time. More than our fair share of scary moments, but there we go. I can now say 'papas' (useful at McDonalds) and "Soy ingles! Soy ingles! Get away from me you crazy Mexican!"

Arris

Well incase you somehow missed it the majority of us are now playing this silly game called KingsOfChaos (www.kingsofchaos.com), Squiggy went for an extended visit to Leslies :brow:

I think thats about it... nothing much else...
Oooo and I just reached Veteran status ;)

Mexico... woo. I just got back from a wedding in Gloucester.. although I doubt thats anywhere near as exciting.
Where to next on your travels????

poolking

A new version of vbulletin has just been released on beta, hence the change in style and colour.

I've become the leader of the universe. :D

Scanty

Hi everyone. Hey Martin, how's things? When is it you're going away, I've forgotten now.

Hello poolking. :eyemouth:

who is poolking? :D

Next we're off to Australia, New Zealand and Malaysia.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
welcome back Scanty, i hope you've enjoyed your stay around here :D

btw, were you able to see the Aztec Calendar?

poolking

Scanty said:
Hi everyone. Hey Martin, how's things? When is it you're going away, I've forgotten now.

Hello poolking. :eyemouth:

who is poolking? :D

I'm your daddy, now bow down before the master of the universe. :D

kuulani

what!?! You can visit Mexico, New Zealand, Australia, and Malaysia, and not even have time to stop in Hawaii? *pouts* :p

Scanty

The Aztec Calender? No, we didn't. We didn't do a whole lot actually. We were only in Mexico for 3 days and we weren't very keen to venture out half the time, being just two girls on our own and everything. We did have an amazing time at Teotihuacan though. I'll try to scan some pics later.

Ku'u, I WISH we could go to Hawaii. :D

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Scanty said:

hullo :eek10:

things are a-ok over here...i'm off in....uhhh...counts...11 days :eyemouth:

but what the...?! didn't know you were going to australia, new zealand and malaysia as well! :) when are you in malaysia?

AlladinSane

Hey Scanty! Whassup! Be sure to not coming to south of Brazil or I will capture you and turn you into a sex slave :mischief: :D

Scanty

Shadow said:
but what the...?! didn't know you were going to australia, new zealand and malaysia as well! when are you in malaysia?

:retard:

:D

Alladin said:
Hey Scanty! Whassup! Be sure to not coming to south of Brazil or I will capture you and turn you into a sex slave :mischief:

lol. Weirdo.

poolking

Aunty Em said:
She Who Must Be Obeyed disputes that claim.... :evileek:

You will eventually succumb to my leadership, all non followers will be struck down by a fearsome bolt of lightening. :D