what´s your favorite....

nalani

what's your favorite....

..commercial?

I love the Jack-In-the-Box commercials .. all of them are consistently funny as hell :D

".. I asked for curly fries instead of regular fries ... and they gave them to me .. because I'm Jack .. because of the hat .."

:D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I know I'll probably get hammered for this, but it's the Gateway. The cow and him are watching the dancing girls grinding about computers, and he says how about those computers. What computers?

Gotta love it.

nalani

Luis - that slow-loading piece of crap movie irritated me :grumpy:

ok .. the bridge is built ... I'm over it :D

Ardsgaine

Right now it would be the commercials for the new TNN. I don't know if you guys even get that station, so...

nalani

Originally posted by Ardsgaine
Right now it would be the commercials for the new TNN. I don't know if you guys even get that station, so...

is that the one where they're plugging the "Summer with Pam" and the cardboard cut out falls down ... and when the guy picks it up he's got a major hard on? :D

I saw it last night ... it's hella funny!

Ardsgaine

Originally posted by nalani
is that the one where they're plugging the "Summer with Pam" and the cardboard cut out falls down ... and when the guy picks it up he's got a major hard on? :D

I saw it last night ... it's hella funny!

:laugh:

That sounds like the sort of thing they're doing, but I haven't seen that one yet. They've all had the same two guys in them. They're supposed to be employees for TNN. One's a real straight arrow and the other is a total slacker. In one of them they're sitting at a table going over ratings numbers for ST:TNG. There's a poster of a very busty, yet super ugly Klingon chick behind them, showing lots o' cleavage.

Straight Arrow: Busy working. Wow, I can't believe these numbers for Next Generation...

Slacker: Staring at poster behind them. Hey... (nods at poster ) would you?

Straight Arrow: Looks at poster and gives a quizzical shrug. Would I what?

Slacker: You know... (nods significantly at the poster ).

Straight Arrow: Getting irritated. No... I don't know...

Slacker: Makes rude gesture with arm and fist.

Straight Arrow: Gives the slacker a look of shocked exasperation.

Slacker. Diffidently. I would.

That one cracks me up every time. :laugh:

nalani

:D I didn't see that one!

But then again, I don't have cable or satellite .. anything I see is by chance when I'm at ku'u's or my cousin's house ...

Ardsgaine

Originally posted by nalani
:D I didn't see that one!

But then again, I don't have cable or satellite .. anything I see is by chance when I'm at ku'u's or my cousin's house ...

We have satellite, no cable in the boonies. We watch TNN a lot because they're showing ST:TNG. Janimal's a trekkie. (Computer nerd... :p )

kuulani

I think the most funniest thing is that whenever a commercial comes on TV, we turn the station to watch something else until the commercials are over ...

but at the same time, we'll sit down to watch "TV's Funniest Commercials" whenever it airs :rolleyes:

:D

Bink

My favourite would probably be the JohnWest commercial where the fisherman beats up a bear for his fresh salmon :cool: