What a life!!!

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
coolest obituary EVER

one quote from it.

In Paris Fawcett also took part in the rescue of a group of British prisoners-of-war who had been placed under French guard in a hospital ward by the Germans. By impersonating a German ambulance crew, Fawcett and a comrade marched in at 4am and ordered the French nurses to usher the PoWs out into the yard. "Gentlemen," he announced as he drove them away, "consider yourself liberated."

"You're a Yank," said a British voice.

"Never," came Fawcett's lilting southern burr, "confuse a Virginian with a Yankee."

link

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Sure they do. Then the system does its damned best to neuter them.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Does anyone else get a wonderful image of a great nipple every time the word Fawcett shows up?

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
He had a good run, didn't he? I like that quote, too, but, in the picture, he's wearing the uniform of a Union Officer. ;)

that was ACTING...

(insert that annoying voice from the SNL skit from the 90's)

My favorite quote was

By his own account, when he was 15 Fawcett had started an affair with his best friend's mother. "If that's child molestation," he declared, "I would wish this curse on every young boy."

loon_B4ll00N

Does anyone else get a wonderful image of a great nipple every time the word Fawcett shows up?
yeah.. I got one from her, directly when I was 15. Signed. It'd probably be werth munney today if I hadn't worn it out..
Farrah%20Fawcett%20poster%20from%20ogonbat.jpg

saaay.. looks like she has fury's smile...