What are the weekend plans?

greenfreak

We're doing the usual chores - food shopping, laundry, cleaning. We'll also be putting together some furniture and taking pics of the house.

Other than that, absolutely nothing. You?

TexasRaceLady

As little as I can get away with --- LOL

Dusting must be done soon --- the dust bunnies are beginning to get nervy and showing up in the middle of the floor. And I can write my name in a couple of places --- *sigh*

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
No plans

I'll probably do some cleaning, maybe go shopping, watch some movies, colour some pictures, do some knitting...it's gonna be a cold one this weekend so I'm gonna hide out.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Since it's abazillion degrees below fun outside...wasting more time playing BF2.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
BF2 ?

Now that you mention gaming, I guess I'll spend sometime on the weekend playing Zelda Twilight Princess :D

POStech

Saturday: work (two Country Style monitor installs), go home play CoD4 sleep
Sunday: wake up, play CoD4, work (one Swiss Chalet POS install)

chcr

Too cute for words
Saturday -- Half a day at work, couple hours on the side repairing up someone's PC, College BB and beer.

Sunday -- Laundry, college BB and beer. Might look in on some race in Daytona from time to time.

Note: Beer run as necessary.

Mirlyn

You guys are aware that it typically costs less than twenty bucks to have it done, right?

Edit: And they'll typically lube your car, check all the other fluids and the check the air filter too.

Yep. Costs about $30 to get the filters/oil at WalMart for both cars, and it gives me the opportunity to check out the rest of the car. My brother does it professionally and I still do it myself. Its not much work and I enjoy it. At the moment when I have to sacrifice time from other things, I'll have it done--my time is worth money. ;) Until then, I don't like leaving it there and having to find something to do while I wait. :D

chcr

Too cute for words
Yep. Costs about $30 to get the filters/oil at WalMart for both cars, and it gives me the opportunity to check out the rest of the car. My brother does it professionally and I still do it myself. Its not much work and I enjoy it. At the moment when I have to sacrifice time from other things, I'll have it done--my time is worth money. ;) Until then, I don't like leaving it there and having to find something to do while I wait. :D
Well, they do it where I work so I just have them do it while I work. If you enjoy it, that's plenty enough reason for me. I don't mind it so much, it's just so much more convenient and gives me more time to practice guitar/fix computers on the side/whatever the hell else is going on, y'know?

Actually, when you think about it, I probably have at least 5 grand in tools, compressed air, etc. in my garage at home and I hardly ever pick up anything other than a screwdriver or hammer nowadays. :shrug:

Now, I will adjust the valves and sync the carbs on the bike next month...

2minkey

bootlicker
Saturday: work (two Country Style monitor installs), go home play CoD4 sleep
Sunday: wake up, play CoD4, work (one Swiss Chalet POS install)

just be sure not to get any of that vile reddish sauce they serve with the chicken on ya.

*eeeeew*

Mirlyn

Well, they do it where I work so I just have them do it while I work. If you enjoy it, that's plenty enough reason for me. I don't mind it so much, it's just so much more convenient and gives me more time to practice guitar/fix computers on the side/whatever the hell else is going on, y'know?

Actually, when you think about it, I probably have at least 5 grand in tools, compressed air, etc. in my garage at home and I hardly ever pick up anything other than a screwdriver or hammer nowadays. :shrug:

Now, I will adjust the valves and sync the carbs on the bike next month...

I hear ya. Cam's just making it out of bed from surgery yesterday, so we'll most likely be home all weekend anyway. Supposed to be nice-ish out. Probably going to figure out my options on replacing that window and cutting back dead brush. The dog's kennel needs a new roof too.

Inkara1

Ever since the time grandpapa had the oil changed in the '81 Honda right before I got it, and they put in four quarts plus filter (that engine held 3.2 plus filter), I haven't been very trusting of oil-change places.

Inkara1

Oh, also forgot to mention that doing it myself lets me pick the oil and filter I want to use. Fram filters are kinda OK but you can see the quality difference with the Bosch.