What are we watching?

greenfreak

We've been watching (cringing) American Idol for the past couple of weeks. Project Runway if we catch it.

Rusty's trying to get into the Sarah Connor Chronicles but it's not easy. It's just not that good of a show, I think. He watches Friday Night Lights religiously though.

Now I'm just waiting for Heroes to start again. We've been addicted to that from the start.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
I gave up everything on TV except sports and reruns of Law & Order years ago as complete rubbish.

As opposed to the partial rubbish sports and Law & Order are...

A.B.Normal

Corner Gas
Holmes on Holmes
Mythbusters
News (local)
Tonight Show (Jay Leno)
Late Late Show (Craig Ferguson)
CSI series although not so crazy about the NY version.
Not necessarily in preferential order .

I avoid "Reality Shows " like the Plague.

The wife likes Deal or No Deal.

greenfreak

That guy with the hair became a spokesperson for my husband's old company. And then died less than a month later.

I loved him in Dirty Dancing. :eyemouth:

chcr

Too cute for words
College basketball mostly right now. How it's Made, Mythbusters, motorcycle racing when it comes back on. I'm trying to gig 3 or 4 times a month but I never know what night so I don't try to get into any recurring type show and reality tv really isn't so I'll typically watch Discovery HD Theater if I can't find anything else.

POStech

Dexter, Entourage, Attack of the Show, and from March to November..nothing but the Speed channel

A.B.Normal

Retrotoon channel has taken over my TV.

I watch that on my cellphone,along with the weather channel ,comedy channel and several news feeds.There was a Dick Tracy episode with a dog as a cop ,freakin hilarious and brought back a lot of old memories of watching them as a kid.

spike

Shows I watch often now:

Nip/Tuck, Breaking Bad, Attack of the Show, Daily Show, Colbert Report, Flight of the Conchords, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Boondocks, Family Guy, American Dad, Mythbusters, Man vs. Wild

Shows I will watch when there are new episodes

Rescue Me, The Riches, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Heroes, The Ultimate Fighter, The Office, 30 Rock.

Professur

I watch that on my cellphone,along with the weather channel ,comedy channel and several news feeds.There was a Dick Tracy episode with a dog as a cop ,freakin hilarious and brought back a lot of old memories of watching them as a kid.

I made the mistake of letting the kids watch the movie "loony toons:Back in action". Ever since, my boys can be counted on to dissolve into a rendition of "Rabbit season. Duck Season..." at the drop of a hat. That primed the pump. When they got to see the old Bugs, Daffy, Roadrunner and Coyote shows, .... well, lets just say it gets awful quiet right about the time that the Wile E. goes over the cliff.

A.B.Normal

I made the mistake of letting the kids watch the movie "loony toons:Back in action". Ever since, my boys can be counted on to dissolve into a rendition of "Rabbit season. Duck Season..." at the drop of a hat. That primed the pump. When they got to see the old Bugs, Daffy, Roadrunner and Coyote shows, .... well, lets just say it gets awful quiet right about the time that the Wile E. goes over the cliff.

might wanna check your browser history for acme.com then.

Professur

Oh, it's there alright. They had me google it. Also Acme.ca Acme.co.uk Acme.co.de Acme.co.jp and a few others.

Inkara1

Holmes on Homes is my favorite show right now... unfortunately, it's getting to where I've seen just about all the episodes now. :( I also watch a lot of Flip That House, House Hunters, DIY Bathroom Renovations/Kitchen Renovations, This Old House, Mancaves, etc. Gives me lots of ideas for what to do with the house I'll never be able to afford.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member

Ah, the joys of fatherhood. I can remember when my daughters got into Foghorn Leghorn..."Take that, and that, and that, and that, you good-for-nothing chicken." :rolleyes: :lol2:

greenfreak

Holmes on Homes is my favorite show right now... unfortunately, it's getting to where I've seen just about all the episodes now. :( I also watch a lot of Flip That House, House Hunters, DIY Bathroom Renovations/Kitchen Renovations, This Old House, Mancaves, etc. Gives me lots of ideas for what to do with the house I'll never be able to afford.

Rusty and I have been HGTV addicts for a while now. If you can catch it, House Detective is a great show. They visit people who have these big problems and tell them how to fix it. They do some of the work on the show too with the homeowner depending on how much there is and what they can afford.

I learned so much about what to look for when buying a house from that show. They had a show on a house in Cali and how to keep it cool in summer and warm in winter - those were some great energy saving tips.

Inkara1

Pretty much any construction/fix-it/buying a house show, I'm down with. I'll even watch Bob Vila not do any actual work on Bob Vila's Home Again.