What are you eating right now?

IDLEchild

Wow, Kawaii you ripped that thread right from Whorable....didn't even bother changing the title.

BeardofPants

Ms Ann Thrope said:
thai food tonite: VERY SPICY green curry with peas, basil, bamboo shoots, eggplant and tofu over rice....washed down with a cold beer :D

Did you MAKE this? *sidles up to new Best Friend* :swing:

Currently eating oatmeal, with a heckuva lotta golden syrup.

Ms Ann Thrope

Lyle's Golden Syrup? :licklips:

sadly, I didn't make the curry... carry out from a place near work...

I do make lovely chana dal with basmati rice, though...next time you're near lemme know ;)

Kawaii

Buttcrackdivine said:
Wow, Kawaii you ripped that thread right from Whorable....didn't even bother changing the title.
Checked the date for Whorable's thread? It's 10/26/02, 08:19pm. That's 11 months before i joined. How was i supposed to know? This thread was meant as a spoof of the listening to thread. Sorry for the unintentional rip, whorable.

Back to topic: I just ate a cheese schnitzel with potatoes and some greenish stuff.

Vortex

toast with some salsa sauce on it... I really have to get to the shops and get some real food *roll eyes*

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
ummmmm last thing I had was lasagna hamburger helper and a can of nestea...hmmm...that was a couple hours ago...*scambles off to get hambuger hekper leftovers*

I tend to not eat at all (or only a couple pieces of toast) until like 2 or 3 pm then I stuff myself...not healthy...I know...

tonksy

a big, leafy, romaine lettuce salad with fresh tomatoes and cucumbers and cheddar cheese and fat free ranch dressing, topped with fresh ground pepper....yum....

tonksy

a big, fat, homemade rice krispie treat....and i really don't care that it's not in adherance to my diet!

SexyBoo

tonks said:
a big, fat, homemade rice krispie treat....and i really don't care that it's not in adherance to my diet!
Oooh yum!
Why is it that I'm always eating candy when I post here? I'm munching a kit kat bar. I'm a sucker for chocolate!

Oz

Hawaiian Crunch cereal.

Yup, it tastes as bad as it sounds.........didn't have a chance to go grocery shopping.....

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
2 apples...now some bulk packaged "crispy crunch" bars :licklips:

hmm... maybe after I'll have some Pringles cheese and onion chips...