What are you eating right now?

Thulsa Doom

Fajitas made with lime and garlic marinated steak, salt and pepper crusted cornish hen and red wine braised shrimp all cooked out on the grill. whose comin over...

Camelyn

Thulsa Doom said:
Fajitas made with lime and garlic marinated steak, salt and pepper crusted cornish hen and red wine braised shrimp all cooked out on the grill. whose comin over...

Ooooo!! Crap! Did I miss it?

Got leftovers? :D

BeardofPants

Thulsa Doom said:
Woah, that almost makes me want to give up vegetarianism. ;)

Right now, nothing.... *BoP wonders if she should attempt to guilt the BF into feeding her* :rolleyes:

Stop Laughing

Orange juice and a couple of aspirin. Called in sick to work 'cause I was throwing up all last night, and I've already slept like 12 hours. :sick:

SexyBoo

Yum! Sesame chicken sounds delicious.

I just couldn't find anything that appealed to me today. I so far have had a few teddy grahams, a few bites of a sandwich, a few pretzels, and a few bites of salad. I don't know what is wrong with me.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
The plastic cord on my ear plugs...it joins them together and hangs them aruond my neck...it doesn't taste very good...lunch with my man in just over an hour though :D

SexyBoo

Nothing - but I think I may drink some grape flavored water shortly. I'm mainly chewing on my own thoughts and being just plain irritable.

Balandor

Just finished my toasts with tea and cookies (mm, it could be better)...

PD: Always wash your teeth after a meal :brush: