What are you listening to right now?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Aunty Em said:
I object to the word "download" being considered synonimous with illegal activity. I download mp3s and videos all the time perfectly legally through services like mp3.com and launch.com. I also download free and trial programs through ZDnet, Cnet and several other sources all of which are perfectly legal too. It would more accurate to ban any mention of the usage or promotion of P2P programs don't you think?

I knew somebody were going to say that. We all know that some words and some material are not illegal "per se", like some of those very funny naked cartoons that i've censored in the past. These days the word "download", especially when related to movies and music, is taken as an insinuation to illegal activity. Thing is, we can not take risks and the board should remain as clean as possible.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
The Smashing Pumpkins - For Martha
for the record, late smashing pumpkins is not good go-to-bed music, i tossed and turned for an hour and a half until backups ran and my comp shut down:( Maybe some Ben Folds tonite, that's a sure winner:)

75renegade

Vortex said:
Sam Phillips? Heard of him, yes :)

Four Star Mary - She Knows
:confbang:

The Sam (Samantha) Phillips, whose music I'm familier with is female. Formerly Leslie Phillips who produced her music through the 80s an' 90s under Christian labels.

Later she left the Christian labels, did some poses for Penthouse, (or so I'm told), then produced 'bout 2 albums under other 'secular' labels.

She's a chick with a guitar, who tends to appeal to the folk-lovin' crowd. Anyhows, her stuff is so cool!:)