What are you looking forward to most...

Starya

Not really looking forward to anything.

No wait, I am looking forward to spending the gift certificate my dad got me from a music shop. But I won't get around to that until after Christmas anyways, so.. Meh.

Uki Chick

I'm looking forward to sleeping in, to celebrating with the new boyfriend, but more than anything, for it to be over.

tonksy

SouthernN'Proud said:
Being able to turn on the TV/radio without being inundated with hokey Christmas music every few seconds.
I'll miss the overstock.com commercial, it's damn catchy.

nalani

I think what I'll look forward to most is being with all three of my kids at the same time for longer than an hour ... I miss the lil bastards being together in one room just hanging out.

I'll definitely look forward to being with my sisters and mom .. brothers too, i guess ... and really looking forward to seeing the look on my boyfriend's face as he spends his first Christmas with the Garmons :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I'd like to add that I am looking forward to the musical toilet seat covers being put away once it's over. Well, only one is musical anymore...the one on the main floor...it definately makes for record fast pees due to the fact that the lid being up = "Frosty the Snowman" playing and it gets rather annoying. There was apparently one in the bathroom upstairs (since I live in a raised bungalow so "upstairs" is where our bedrooms are kitchen and livingroom/diningroom are so mine and my brother's bathroom is also the guest bathroom for this floor...anyway, it turns out my brother uses the bathroom a lot at night and the music was waking my mom up so thankfully THAT one was dismantled before I came home...I dunno if the other is gonna make it to Christmas though...it's driving me up the wall!

Inkara1

That's the nice thing about being a guy... if it got annoying enough I could just pee in the sink.

A.B.Normal

*tinkle ,tinkle little star.

*Deck the bowls with streams urine,fa la la la la la la

*Burling Down the White Waters