what are you wearing?

tonksy

we have the what are you listening to thread and the what are you eating thread...we even have the what are you thinking thread....but no what are you wearing thread....there are times when you may feel the urge to tell us....i'm not dolled up but i'll start:

cut off capri length grey sweatpants with too many holes in them and a bluw tie dye t-shirt....blackishgreen socks....yupyup...soon to be on the cover of glamour. :D

tonksy

Squiggy said:
Nothing but a Santa hat. Wanna sit on my lap and be the first to let Santa know what you want next year. :brow:
why should i? you didn't give me what i wanted this year....i'll not be taken for that same ride again, thank you very much!

Squiggy

ThunderDick
tonks said:
why should i? you didn't give me what i wanted this year....i'll not be taken for that same ride again, thank you very much!

:eek5: Huh? You didn't like the musical elf? I distinctly remember you asking for a 12 inch pianist......

tonksy

Squiggy said:
:eek5: Huh? You didn't like the musical elf? I distinctly remember you asking for a 12 inch pianist......
no...couldn't have been me...i distinctly whispered "portable mp3 player"...and you can come get this little bastard any time...he keeps humping my leg!

Squiggy

ThunderDick
tonks said:
no...couldn't have been me...i distinctly whispered "portable mp3 player"...and you can come get this little bastard any time...he keeps humping my leg!

I'm sure he'll play MP3s if you ask him....

tonksy

Squiggy said:
I'm sure he'll play MP3s if you ask him....
just what the hell kinda santa claus are you anyway? what's the world coming to when a girl's gotta promise sexual favors for a crappy ass shinfucking piano playing elf? damn! you guys ever hear of radio shack? they have gift certificates.......

Squiggy

ThunderDick
:blush: Oops...I've just been informed that I had you confused with another young lady...And she wanted a 12 inch penis, not a pianist...Guess its time to get my hearing checked...:mope:

tonksy

Squiggy said:
:blush: Oops...I've just been informed that I had you confused with another young lady...And she wanted a 12 inch penis, not a pianist...Guess its time to get my hearing checked...:mope:
uh huh...but you could make it up to me with the gift certificates :D

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Still trying to figure out how to explain this to the other lady...I left her an empty pee saver... :mope:

tonksy

Squiggy said:
Still trying to figure out how to explain this to the other lady...I left her an empty pee saver... :mope:
she got off lucky...at least hers doesn't molest the dog.

peterska2

tonks said:
we have the what are you listening to thread and the what are you eating thread...we even have the what are you thinking thread....but no what are you wearing thread....there are times when you may feel the urge to tell us....i'm not dolled up but i'll start:

cut off capri length grey sweatpants with too many holes in them and a bluw tie dye t-shirt....blackishgreen socks....yupyup...soon to be on the cover of glamour. :D

Just my winnie the pooh nightie and stripy socks.

BlurOfSerenity

-gradient rainbow-dyed shirt (pink on top, and rainbow down to the bottom which is blue)
-black capri pants
-argyle socks with cherries on them
-blue bra
-pink converse chuck taylors.

FluerVanderloo

A set of long sleeved flannel pj's, dark blue with the yellow celestial figures on it (your typical sun, moon, stars pattern)

A green towel on my head

chcr

Too cute for words
-pink converse chuck taylors.
*thus ends civilization :lol:*
Threadbare jeans, a long sleeve t-shirt and down slippers. (didn't mention any undrwear, did I? :tim: )

Ms Ann Thrope

black Polartec pants, oversized men's denim shirt, black Polartec vest, black and white striped socks... and I'm not mentioning underwear because that info is only available on a "need-to-know" basis :p