what are your summer plans

Lopan

Go see Royal Armoured corps, end of this month

Do Sandhurst main board 5th July

If all goes well, join army and attend Royal Academy Sandhurst in September

Try and squeeze in cheeky week in Spain in the last few weeks as a free man.

unclehobart

Lopan said:
Go see Royal Armoured corps, end of this month

Do Sandhurst main board 5th July

If all goes well, join army and attend Royal Academy Sandhurst in September

Try and squeeze in cheeky week in Spain in the last few weeks as a free man.
Can't scoot past the entrance exams like the royals, eh?

greenfreak

tommyj27 said:
my little brother is going to see coldplay in september, i looked at tickets, but they're way more than i want to pay to see coldplay.
Yeah, we weren't going to do it either but we haven't been to a concert in years. We both really like Coldplay but we know it's not going to be a "high-energy" concert.

We're going to make a day of it, go out to dinner in this cute little village where the ferry is, then ferry across the sound to Connecticut, go to the concert, and stay in Hartford overnight. It's on a Thursday so we'll make it a five day weekend.

Lopan

unclehobart said:
Can't scoot past the entrance exams like the royals, eh?

Better believe it hombre. It really pisses me off because its the hardest selection course of its type in the world. He doesn't even have the academic qualifications let alone the dedication and it appears, fitness.

FluerVanderloo

Well, I'm taking off the first week in July. the 1st and 2nd I'm going to Gettysburg, and the 5th and 6th will be spent in Colonial Williamsburg. On August 28th I will move in to college!

Uki Chick

Going off to Ottawa for Canada Day, July 1st weekend. Plan on staying with some friends there. Should be fun!

Professur

July 1 is Canada day??? Doh!! Shit!!! I forgot Canada day and Johnny Baptist day. I forgot 2 fucking days off during my vacation!!! SHIT!!!!!!!

Uki Chick

Professur said:
July 1 is Canada day??? Doh!! Shit!!! I forgot Canada day and Johnny Baptist day. I forgot 2 fucking days off during my vacation!!! SHIT!!!!!!!

Well, now you've been reminded.

Professur

But now it's too fucking late. I'll be stuck with 2 days vacation left over. Damnit, that's three times I've done that.

Uki Chick

Professur said:
But now it's too fucking late. I'll be stuck with 2 days vacation left over. Damnit, that's three times I've done that.

so, you take a few longs weekends or something. it's not necessarily a bad thing.

Professur

Can't. My time off is booked already. That they let me take the entire three weeks together means someone wasn't paying attention. If I tried to change it, they'd probably try to recind a week. As it, they're gonna be crying before I get back. The laptops are literally hand-to-mouth, with a working inventory of 3, and a daily shipout of 2. I'm usually waiting on the defects coming in each morning to make the evening's shipouts. Even doing my scavenging best, I doubt I'll be able to leave them with more than 10 in inventory. And that's not to speak of any other customers.

No, I'm gonna be stuck with those days until christmas.

catocom

I've got some backhoe/grading work to do here.
also some work on the house, which I won't make a full list of here,
but part of it is putting down a hardwood flooring in the kitchen.

Then I've got to clean up my comp-lab, and the barn.
That'll be most the rest of the summer.