What car do you drive

catocom

PuterTutor said:
Oh, and if the wind is at my back, going downhill, I can get 11 Miles per gallon. :(

I just acquired a ('78 I think) caddy with a 425ci in it and that's about the same way. :erm:
I'm driving a Dodge Caravan mostly now, to save on gas, (it has a mitsubishi 4cyl)
but it just doesn't have the power of my full sized Chevy van w/the 305 + 4bbl.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
PT, that 454 block is worth its weight in gold from what I hear....Racers are hungry for them and they're tough to find anymore...

Inkara1

AlladinSane said:
I didn't know you had sold the Accord...
Yeah. I got the Neon for graduation, making us a two-car family. Then Brandi went on a camping trip where she spent $510... which combined with the associated bounced check fees and stuff meant I had to sell the Accord to pay the rent. My brother-in-law then bought it off the guy that bought it from me.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Squiggy said:
PT, that 454 block is worth its weight in gold from what I hear....Racers are hungry for them and they're tough to find anymore...
You're not too far off, I bought it for 6k about two years ago, and I've been offered 10 for it. The body is in really good shape too, High miles but it's still running solid.

pc_builder

Inkara1 said:
2000 Dodge Neon. It's funny knowing that even if pc_builder has a 302 in that Granada, my car has more horsepower. :D

No, it's just a 250 straight 6

It has nice acceleration though. 70mph makes it stumble.