What course of action would you favor?

Winky

When (not if) the Islamo-fascists light off a nuclear device
in a major American city?

It is only a matter of time, one that will come that much sooner
if the Demo-rats win the White House in oh eight.

Make your suggestions wisely as I fully intend to pull this thread
out of mothballs the day the mushroom cloud rises.

catocom

the same courses I favor now, but they won't be done then either probably.

I figure eventually the survivors will have to go MadMax.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I believe we should understand their motives & look for solution to ending this eons long culture war. We, the west, have ridden roughshod over teh poor suffering Arab & Persian population for far too long & we need to bow our heads in shame for our trespass, giving them rise & reason to defend themselves with an attack on our unholy ways & uncivil cities.

or

Blow the fuck outta 'em. All of 'em.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The ones who live & participate in our society were the ones who also relaized that sand was only good for making glass.

catocom

Gonz said:
The ones who live & participate in our society were the ones who also relaized that sand was only good for making glass.
Probably the majority, at this time. :confused:

"Nuclear capability is our religious right. We must stand up and fight for it"

The Moose's goose should be cooked BEFORE it happens.

The LMSM, Libs, and ACLU should be interned AFTER it happens.

Wm Shakespeare said:
O, pardon me, thou bleeding piece of earth,
That I am meek and gentle with these butchers! /

Woe to the hand that shed this costly blood!/

Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war;
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With carrion men, groaning for burial.

unclehobart

Colts fans, pregnant puppies... pretty much anyone the oil executives command us to exterminate. I figure its the only answer you will accept.

The operative word isn't 'them'... its 'all'. All is pretty much all.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
One nuke...no warning...on Mecca. Second nuke used to threaten Medina. Then move down the line until no shrines are left. All with no warning when they launch...

unclehobart

I've always believed in a 10-1 response. If one of our cities is taken out, then 10 of theirs needs to go down. It still wouldn't come out to dollar for dollar base parity. Picking the appropriate 10 though.. hmm.. Mecca, Tehran, Damascus, Abu Dhabi, Muscat, Sana'a, Tbilisi, Yerevan, P'yongyang, and Paris... erm.. I mean Jakarta.

Bobby Hogg

In all honesty, if it does happen (and it probably won't), I hope it manages to clear out some of you. That way, at least out of a great tragedy we can have some consolation that we've gotten rid of a few idiots at the same time.

Gato_Solo

Bobby Hogg said:
In all honesty, if it does happen (and it probably won't), I hope it manages to clear out some of you. That way, at least out of a great tragedy we can have some consolation that we've gotten rid of a few idiots at the same time.

Here's a question for you, and, please, take it to heart...

If you knew, for a fact, that your most treasured thing in the world would be destroyed if you hit your neighbor, would you hit your neighbor?

Gato_Solo

unclehobart said:
Gato, do you expect anything other that a flippant insult from him? I don't.

I do. Without that expectation, then I, too, have proven myself less.

Bobby Hogg

Gato_Solo said:
Here's a question for you, and, please, take it to heart...

If you knew, for a fact, that your most treasured thing in the world would be destroyed if you hit your neighbor, would you hit your neighbor?

Groups like Al-Qaeda pay nothing more than lip service to Islam. They don't care about Arab civilians any more than they do Americans. This is proven by time after time by the bombs in Iraq, the bombs this week in Jordan etc.

Islam is nothing more than their attempt at a moral justification to behave like vile animals.

They want a war, and it seems many of you would be prepared to give it to them. I think Winky, unclehobart to name two, are no better than Al-Qaeda supporters when they utter such disgusting comments. If there was any justice in the world, the whole fucking lot of them could wipe each other out to their heart's content and the rest of us can get on with our lives.

I don't know how many of you have any idea what it's like to live in even a state of low-level civil conflict and have people do things supposedly in your name that you want nothing to do with, and to have the people they are done against treat you as such. It's not nice.

Bobby Hogg

unclehobart said:
Gato, do you expect anything other that a flippant insult from him? I don't.

How does a *ENOUGH* no personal insults...Gonz like you take a moral high ground over insults on a message board when you advocate murdering people?

Ban me if you like, I no more want to remain at a message board that condones the attitudes expressed here than I would an Al-Qaeda one.

Gato_Solo

Bobby Hogg said:
Groups like Al-Qaeda pay nothing more than lip service to Islam. They don't care about Arab civilians any more than they do Americans. This is proven by time after time by the bombs in Iraq, the bombs this week in Jordan etc.

Interesting theory. Unfortunately, moderates in Islam have done, or said, nothing about these fanatical groups since their inception. They issue fatwas like snow in a blizzard about how bad the west is, and nothing is said. While not outright support, I do count that as tacit approval.

BH said:
Islam is nothing more than their attempt at a moral justification to behave like vile animals.

Kind of like how the Protestants and Catholics have been going at it in Northern Ireland since the early 1800's?

BH said:
They want a war, and it seems many of you would be prepared to give it to them. I think Winky, unclehobart to name two, are no better than Al-Qaeda supporters when they utter such disgusting comments. If there was any justice in the world, the whole fucking lot of them could wipe each other out to their heart's content and the rest of us can get on with our lives.

Unless you've been extremely selective in your news and radio selections, you've no doubt heard that groups like Al Qaeda, in the name of Islam, declared war on the westen civilization in the early 1990's.

BH said:
I don't know how many of you have any idea what it's like to live in even a state of low-level civil conflict and have people do things supposedly in your name that you want nothing to do with, and to have the people they are done against treat you as such. It's not nice.

Coming from a man who denies racism is the main problem in France right now, I believe you missed the point.