4 different types of Victoria Secret lotions + 5 small bottles of V.S. lotions
2 different sets of scented candles
Bright green note pad w/ matching pen
clothes
fabric lei that looks like a feather lei
shell necklace
cute knick knacks
80s music CDs
Moon/star journal w/ cute Milky Luna pens (Mahalo, Ku'u!)
An Easy-to-Follow, How to guide to making Cocktails, complete with a Cocktail Shaker (Mahalo, Na & Kids!)
Cocktails for everyone! :cocktail:
:beerdrnk:

AlladinSane

Chocolates for Grandma
A cologne/deodorant kit from my father
My mother and I chose not to exchange gifts...

BlurOfSerenity

i got some stuff.... a book about lewis carroll; "alice's pop-up theater book", that has differnt scenes and characters and scripts, so you can put on plays (it goes with my Alice's PopUp Wonderland) ; a faery book in which the pictures are actually jigsaw puzzles; a book on how to use colored pencil (me's into art); two cheshire cat shirts; skincare products; ornaments; justin gave me two dvd's: the secret garden (my favorite movie), and punk rawk show, which has other punk rock bands on it, but he got it for me cos it has afi and they're my favorite. and...
ummm.... some other stuff. i'll post when i think of it.

oh, i swear that there are either some cards lying around, or people are late sending them.... because i didnt get any money or giftcards yet, and i usually get about $70 total in cash and checks, and $50-$60 in giftcards. i was really counting on getting those, too. i was all like, "im getting this, this, and this cd, and this and this book,..." so :( i better find some/be sent some.

freako104 said:
.....excel saga.....

omfg, excel saga fucking rocks. it's so insane. my friend showed it to me. she's turning me into a geek, god damn her :mad: :D :headbang: i miss my sexy wife and kids.

Aunty Em

The 3 Creed CDs I wanted.
Some Celtic window stickers from my stepson.
Something smelly and too much chocolate from my nieces (kids have no imagination!) :)
...and some money which I haven't spent yet but will go on something for my computer upgrade probably...

I'm trying to decide whether I can wait until the local computer fair on 19th January to check out some new cases or whether just to go ahead and order online... I have a serious case of impatience brewing...

fury

Administrator
Staff member
tofu said:
klipsch rf3-II

its like sex for the ears
Them are good speakers :cool: My dad used to be the veep of technology there at Klipsch so he got to bring home all kinds of neat toys and speakers.

Aunty Em

Yippee!!! The sales are on and I'm going to buy myself a new digi camara on monday - when I'm feeling a bit better, I've got a stinking cold and my head can't handle the crowds today. :)

A.B.Normal

Hey Aunty,
I've been looking at DC as well,if you haven't decided on a camera yet checkout www.dpreview.com/ (especially their forums and reviews) .The buzz in the forums is prices may drop even further after the "Consumer Electronics Show" mid January ,this may only be a North American phenomena though. Still worth checking out the Forums if you haven't decided.

Aunty Em

Prices have already dropped here, the pre-christmas spending boom failed to materialise over here and the highstreet has gone into a sales frenzy with many items at half-price including dcs.

fi

DVD player, Back To the Future trilogy and 2 Bonds on DVD, Harry Potter Lego, candles, jigsaws, an origami kit, a suit bag (!), a diary, a satin neggleliggle and peggeenoree, mugs (WHA! WHA!), books, and aromatherapy stuff.

I like Chrimbo. :D