What do you collect?

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I love dragonflies and angels/pixies and candles/candleholders. I hate clutter though, so I have to be very chosey in what I get. One thing I am on the lookout for is a birdbath I can put in my backyard that has a dragonfly and an angel/pixie on it. I saw one once - but it wasn't QUITE what I wanted.

I just bought a switch plate off of eBay with a couple of dragonflies on it - unfortunately, it doesn't really go anywhere except my little girls room.

Think my boyfriend would hate a room with dragonfly/angel motif? :D

HeXp£Øi±

Old stuff. Anything old really. I have some old microscopes, old hand planers & others tools, lighters, toys, books trinkets. I'm really picky though so stuff doesn't pile up. I only keep stuff that i think is somewhat rare.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Nice lamp - they have a tiffany lamp with dragonflies on it on eBay that I am thinking about getting. Do you know what your wife paid for that lamp?

HeXp£Øi±

catocom said:
Coins.
The state quarters are/is my main thing ATM.

My daughters doing the same thing. It gives her a reason to dig through dads coat pockets whenever i walk through the door. :D
Not sure how many there are to date. I think we have 10-12 of them since we started.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Old and new tins...like, a Fisherman's Friend tin, or a flour tin, stuff like that. Boring to most, but I like em.

Alaska

The Sunday comics. Got about 14 years stacked up now. Prolly gonna find time to read them some day.

Inkara1

I've got plenty I can send up there, too. I've got a bit of a beer belly (even though I don't drink) and a haiiry chest, which combine to make a lot of belly button lint.

I'm trying to get a Dr Pepper memorabilia collection going. I've never really been a big collector, and I figured it was time to build up my eBay feedback rating a bit.

A.B.Normal

Inkara1 said:
I've got plenty I can send up there, too. I've got a bit of a beer belly (even though I don't drink) and a haiiry chest, which combine to make a lot of belly button lint.
:tim:

PrincessLissa

My big collection is My Little Ponies. Only the vintage ones right now. I will eventually start adding in the 97's and the 2003's.

I also collect Mr Men and Little Miss but they are impossible to find in the US. I hear that New Zeland and Ireland both have a lot of those guys.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
PrincessLissa said:
My big collection is My Little Ponies. Only the vintage ones right now. I will eventually start adding in the 97's and the 2003's.

I also collect Mr Men and Little Miss but they are impossible to find in the US. I hear that New Zeland and Ireland both have a lot of those guys.

I had so many :(

My mom gave them away :(