what do you do when your b0r3d?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I usually have sex, with the wife or alone, doesn't matter much.

fi

I contemplate the moon and the stars, and the mysteries that lie within.

Or watch telly.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Shadowfax said:
and the rest of otc and people who want to talk to me

Except this one OTC person who wants to talk to you but you don't wanna talk to her :(

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Aunty Em said:
PuterTutor said:

Hmmm, how does the wife feel about that? :p

Sometimes I think she'd prefer I do it alone. :( At least I think that's what she means when she says Fuck off. Don't know. We've been having oral sex for the last couple weeks, we meet in the hallway, say Fuck you, and go on. It's not living up to what I thought Oral Sex would be, but she says it's as good as it gets.

Aunty Em

PuterTutor said:
Aunty Em said:
PuterTutor said:

Sometimes I think she'd prefer I do it alone. :( At least I think that's what she means when she says Fuck off. Don't know. We've been having oral sex for the last couple weeks, we meet in the hallway, say Fuck you, and go on. It's not living up to what I thought Oral Sex would be, but she says it's as good as it gets.

You must have done something pretty bad... :eek:

greenfreak

When I get bored at work (like right now) I don't have many options if I don't feel like doing actual work. Just surfing and posting. But if there aren't any interesting threads to post in, sometimes I look through my personal email addresses and catch up with people I haven't emailed in a while. If I'm home, I'll play a game on PS2 or read or play with my plants.

nalani

PuterTutor said:
Aunty Em said:
PuterTutor said:

aww man .. I seriously hope you're joking ... :(