What do you do with the product of your fapping?

What to do with c*m

• Shot it in a piece of toilet paper

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Shot it at the toilet myself

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • I only do it at the shower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I only fap with condoms(yes I'm a rich sob)

• I always have a female to collect it for me(I'm a lucky sob)

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • I spread it all over the place and clean it after

• I spread it all over and don't f**king care

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Does anyone really do something with it?

• Ahhhhhhhh! What?

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • I'm a girl and I think all guys are icky!

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I miss moof, the first page had me laughing so hard I had to read it outloud to me roommate cause she wanted to know what was so funny. Also...this thread reconfirms how SERIOUSLY disturbed jizlicker was.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Professur said:
I'm still trying to find him and Lacey. Neither one will come out to play.

Lizlicker is banned

Plus he's probably to busy thinking he's all high and mighty cause he attends Waterloo and planning to move to the states cause he thinks he's American even though he's NEVER lived there and doesn't have citizenship.

Altron

Nixy said:
Lizlicker is banned

Plus he's probably to busy thinking he's all high and mighty cause he attends Waterloo and planning to move to the states cause he thinks he's American even though he's NEVER lived there and doesn't have citizenship.

Why would someone want to move to the states? It's not like 95% of the world doesn't hate us...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Altron said:
Why would someone want to move to the states? It's not like 95% of the world doesn't hate us...

Cause he's an idiot and he LOVES the states and he SAYS he's American even though he's never lived there, wasn't born there, doesn't have citizenship...

Inkara1

You know, someone who knows you less well than I do might think you were saying someone would have to be an idiot to love the USA.