What do you put on your hotdog?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
i know what you mean greenfreak, most cities with over 10 million inhabitans usually have "everything", mainly because of the diversity in people's ways, you need to please the most of them in order to sell more.

Stop Laughing

I've heard that it's hard to find Italian Beef outside of the Chicago area. Can anyone else get it anywhere? It's another great treat of ours, they go great with juicy sweet peppers on them, also great with an Italian Sausage making it a combo. :)

kuulani

greenfreak said:
Does no one like sauerkraut?? I'm surprised. Or is that just a NY 'dirty water dog' thing??

I like sauerkraut and ketchup.

My boyfriend eats his with saurkraut. We have a bottle of that stuff in our fridge.

kuulani

Stop Laughing said:
hehe, speaking of sausages...

An animal-rights group wants the Milwaukee Brewers to expand their traditional weiner race by adding a vegetarian sausage.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals asked the Brewers to add a soy sausage to the bratwurst, hot dog, Polish sausage and Italian sausage that compete in the race during games.

Vegetarian sausage? That's a no-no.

Stop Laughing

I know, it isn't a true sausage race with a meatless product in it!

BTW, here's a pic of the sausage race:

baseball_game.jpg

:D At some of their games, it's the highlight of the day!

nalani

kuulani said:
Stop Laughing said:
hehe, speaking of sausages...

An animal-rights group wants the Milwaukee Brewers to expand their traditional weiner race by adding a vegetarian sausage.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals asked the Brewers to add a soy sausage to the bratwurst, hot dog, Polish sausage and Italian sausage that compete in the race during games.

Vegetarian sausage? That's a no-no.

my sister Pua likes saurkraut too .. I don't mind it, but I'd rather it on sausage than a hot dog ...

great .. now I want a Maui Red Hot Dog ... *mouth watering*

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
mustard, onions &amp; ocassionally, cheese. Once in ablue moon a kraut dog is good too.

kuulani

What?!?! And you didn't get one for me
*feeling hurt*
*sniff*

feeling the need for the 2nd time today for -&gt; :finger:
:D