What do you sound like?

MrBishop

Leslie said:
I suppose that's a bit of a saving grace then.

Part French
Part Mohawk
Part Iroquois
All kinky :)

My son's worst/better. He's also got Spanish and Basque blood in him ;)

MrBishop

Uki Chick said:
You don't have an accent Bish. Your sounded great. Beautiful voice!!!!

You should hear me when I have a cold or after a concert...my voice drops a few octaves and I sound like a younger James Earl Jones :)

I once got a compliment from a CHOM radio DJ, who went so far as to come to the hotel where I was working after her shift to give me a once-over ;) Christine Long :)

Didn't work out, but I got a nice bumper-sticker out of it...so it's not all bad

Uki Chick

MrBishop said:
You should hear me when I have a cold or after a concert...my voice drops a few octaves and I sound like a younger James Earl Jones :)

I once got a compliment from a CHOM radio DJ, who went so far as to come to the hotel where I was working after her shift to give me a once-over ;) Christine Long :)

Didn't work out, but I got a nice bumper-sticker out of it...so it's not all bad

I love James Earl Jones' voice. I find it very sexy. It's too bad nothing came out of it for you for CHOM other than a bumper sticker. Would have been pretty cool.

MrBishop

Uki Chick said:
I love James Earl Jones' voice. I find it very sexy. It's too bad nothing came out of it for you for CHOM other than a bumper sticker. Would have been pretty cool.

umh...she wasn't coming to check me out for a job at CHOM :) er... she was coming over because...er well... :blush: and I worked in a hotel so... :blush: and then....

well. That's my voice for you :)

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
MrBishop said:
umh...she wasn't coming to check me out for a job at CHOM :) er... she was coming over because...er well... :blush: and I worked in a hotel so... :blush: and then....

and you got the consolation prize..a bumper sticker

:lol2:

Uki Chick

MrBishop said:

sorry, missunderstood for a moment. That's fine then. I find Christine Long not to be very attractive, but that's just my opinion.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
MrBishop said:
Part French
Part Mohawk
Part Iroquois
All kinky :)

My son's worst/better. He's also got Spanish and Basque blood in him ;)
you should really grow your hair out and achieve that wild and intense warrior look :brow:

MrBishop

Leslie said:
you should really grow your hair out and achieve that wild and intense warrior look :brow:

High School
Hair almost mid-back
jeans
leather coat
chains
metal t-shirt
no goatee, 'stash or glasses.

I'm so tame no :( :cry:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
not the metal kind...I was thinking more on the lines of beaded suede...half naked wandering the bush looking for woman...

*fades off into daydream*

unclehobart

*feeling that the pirate phase has left Leslies attention, hobart quietly removes his eyepatch and stuffed parrot and places them back into the lockbox from whence they came and regrets being far too pale to even half fake an attempt at doing the indian warrior bit*