what do you want for christmas?

ClaireBear

Banned
Well apart from health, wealth and happiness and peace and good will to all!

I'd rather like...

Paco Rabbanne "XS Pour Elle" perfume and body cream... the bugger is discontinuing it and if everyone I know buys me a bottle I'll be a happy bear... I've worn it for the last 10 years... All my friends actually think of it as "my smell"... I love it too much to give it up... and nothing else smells like it!

Cashmere/Cashmere mix jumper... At 24 I can pretty much wash without shrinkage now and/or afford regular trips to the dry cleaners! :D

Posh skincare regime and cream... apparently I'm 3 years too late! :eek: My skin, according to my mate "Has been degrading since 21!" so I'm locking the stable door after the horse has bolted... but its better late than never!

Nail art set and nail varnish I have definitely now kicked the nail biting habit... my nails are now over a cm long! (It can make typing a little dificult... but I love my nails!) May as well keep them looking good!

Books or book tokens

Bear Factory Bear Its a shop where you go pick your "skin" and they stuff him and sew him and you (or the giver... hope Adrian's reading this) puts in its heart... there's clothes and everything for them... very very sweet... and expensive.

More silver jewellery The matching ring and pendant to my new bracelet would be lovely!

My Little Pony I'm so pleased they've reintroduced them! I loved them as a child and evidentally as an adult :blush:

Underwear Normal boring black cotton thongs and boring black T-shirt bras from me family and hopefully something a little more... "racey" and beautiful from my man!

Pyjamas Nothing racey just gotta have my brushed cotton jobs or thick flannel... silk is gorgeous but should only be worn in Hotels where you don't pay the heating bill!!!!!! :p

And probably other stuff too...

tonksy

hey wait! i have a real computer that i can actually use an mp3 player with! i want one.

and PT? that is an everyday present...so i'll expect that under the tree as well ;)

chcr

Too cute for words
tonksy said:
unc said:
letssee...

hmm....

Kitchen toys. Never can have too many kitchen toys.
Car seats need new covering.
Criterion Collection DVDs.
New mattress.
Fancy soaps.
Gardening tools.

The list never ends.
Can you say ulterior motive?????

Dara's version is "I saw something really cool today..."

What I want?
Socks and underwear... :lloyd:

Starya

I wanna add new speakers for my 'puter to that short list of mine. And more RAM. Yup, definately more RAM. A new screen would be nice too.

tonksy

and chocolate. rich, sweet, yummy chocolates! and i'm not talking those cheap narsty eckerd boxes of chocolate. i want the good shit.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Let's see...I could go with the standard 'World Peace', but, then, I'd be out of a job, so I'll settle for $10,000,000 in cash (tax free). I'd still be out of a job, but who cares? :grinyes:

chcr

Too cute for words
Fee Waybill and the boys said:
Well, you can't have that, but if you're an American citizen you are entitled to:
a heated kidney shaped pool,
a microwave oven--don't watch the food cook,
a Dyna-Gym--I'll personally demonstrate it in the privacy of your own home,
a king-size Titanic unsinkable Molly Brown waterbed with polybendum,
a foolproof plan and an airtight alibi,
real simulated Indian jewelry,
a Gucci shoetree,
a year's supply of antibiotics,
a personally autographed picture of Randy Mantooth
and Bob Dylan's new unlisted phone number,
a beautifully restored 3rd Reich swizzle stick,
Rosemary's baby,
a dream date in kneepads with Paul Williams,
a new Matador, a new mastodon,
a Maverick, a Mustang, a Montego,
a Merc Montclair, a Mark IV, a meteor,
a Mercedes, an MG, or a Malibu,
a Mort Moriarty, a Maserati, a Mac truck,
a Mazda, a new Monza, or a moped,
a Winnebago--Hell, a herd of Winnebago's we're giving 'em away,
or how about a McCulloch chainsaw,
a Las Vegas wedding,
a Mexican divorce,
a solid gold Kama Sutra coffee pot,
or a baby's arm holding an apple?
:D

chcr

Too cute for words
Luis G said:

When this song came out, Luis, The Tubes were living in Phoenix. Back then (I don't know if it's still that way) the easiest (and cheapest) way to get divorced was to go down to Nogales and get a Mexican lawyer to draw up the papers and then file them in Nogales, Sonora and in Nogales, Arizona. Clear now? ;)

ris

one of them swimming floats that is shaped like a dumbbell
a pstwo and iss pro evo4
a subscription to arkkitehti (finnish architectural magazine)
dull archi books for my professional exam studies
pretty archi books to put on a shelf and never look at
my other half to get a job in england