What do you wear on your feet?

HeXp£Øi±

I think you can get a glimpse of someones personality by the cloths they wear. So what's the most common thing you wear on your feet?
My boots have just a slightly higher top than these.
cat2blkd.jpg

HeXp£Øi±

Barefoot just don't cut it where i live. Sometimes i do where rubber diving shoes though when i go climbing or to the beach.

Bink

Black/grey Moccassins when I'm at home to keep my feet warm :)

Similar to these (image grabbed off Google image search)[/siz]
Moccassins%202.jpg

Casual shoes when I'm out. I'm 6'3" though, with size 13 shoes (US), so I usually end up buying what fits, not what's most appealing.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Leather moccosins at home, Nikes when I'm not working, Black Hush Puppies when I am.

halamikage

I almost always wear black rubber slippers (I believe they call it flip-flops in the continental U.S.) 'cept for when I'm feeling ugly...I put on some heels (but that's very, very rare).

Or like Ku'u would say "To titas, slippers are formal wear." :D

ris

i have a pair of black cats for rough wear
a couple of pairs of trainers/daps for football/slobbing
some smart calvin kleins/pierre cardin and donna karan shoes for work
some big guinness slippers for mooching around in

Psycho

At this moment, I'm wearing the things I don't know the english translation of in the second picture. They used to have little bells on them too, but the metal cut trough the fabric twice, so I didn't try again. The underside of these things have already been replaced by pieces of an old couch, pretty strong material... I just love these things :headbang:

First picture is what I wear normally...

(edit: why does the board reverse the order of the attachments? annoying 'feature' in my opinion... I'll let the developers of phpBB 2 know...)

Attachment(s):

schoenen.jpg, 25.40kb

213_1031995594.jpg

pantoffels.jpg, 19.10kb

213_1031995578.jpg

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
At work...Black Steel-toed boots.

At home...Flip-flops (rubber sandals for the Hawaians here ;) ) or bare-foot

At play...Sandals

At the gym...Cross-trainers

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Psycho said:
(edit: why does the board reverse the order of the attachments? annoying 'feature' in my opinion... I'll let the developers of phpBB 2 know...)

It isn't phpBB related, the attachments is a mod, you better let know the author of the mod. ;)