What do you wear?

Jeslek

Banned
So, what do you wear on a pretty normal day? Casually I mean, when you hang out with friends and have fun?

I wear jeans, usually black or faded blue, with a tshirt hanging out. I for one like tshirts that scream a message... Something like University of Waterloo (Nixy: :p :p), Corvette, Maple Leafs (hockey team), or something I really like. Roughly half the time I'm dressed in all black with no other color on me though :D In the summer I go with sandals... Winter with some kind of boots or running shoes.

I think this is one part of me that doesn't scream weirdness... :p

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I like clothes that scream a message too.

Namely, "MCMASTER UNIVERSITY" :yell:

I have got a McMaster hooded sweatshirt, a mac t-shirt, a Mac Engineering T-shirt, a pair of hospital scrub pants that say "McMaster" across the ass (and I have only been here for 3.5 months)

Normally I wear jeans and a sweat shirt or t-shirt if I am going outside the house

When I am studying or just lazing around it's pajamas or trackpants all the way

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
unclehobart said:
black shirt, black shorts, black shoes, black ... everything.
that sounds..... exciting :blank:
It's what hubby always wears too.

I'm jeans or sweats,

sometimes just flannel jammies all day! :D

unclehobart

Leslie said:
unclehobart said:
black shirt, black shorts, black shoes, black ... everything.
that sounds..... exciting :blank:
It's what hubby always wears too.

I'm jeans or sweats,

sometimes just flannel jammies all day! :D
Its a utility thing to me. :shrug: I see no sense in laying out big money trying wax out a well coordinated image that just isnt reflected on the inside. I have suits for funerals.. and thats pretty much it.

I do own some 'real' clothes... I just rarely break them out. I like to wear stuff that can go through the nitty gritty blue collar paces of yardwork, house cleaning, and throwing stuff about without having to change.

My dad on the other hand is dressy even in the garden and mowing the lawn.

Jeslek

Banned
My dad too...

I should think of buying an executive suit I think. I can't keep borrowing from friends... (yeah yeah I don't own a suit)

75renegade

COTTON RULES!!

I mean, basically, if its not cotton, it doesn't touch this bod. (God bless all those cotton-pickers" out there!:D

I don't do "black" anymore, jeans or otherwise.

Bluejeans an' a t-shirt comprise 98% of my wardrobe, for what its worth, though I have a couple of neglected polos, somewhere.

'course, for "comfy", I prefer my flannel jammie-pants an' one of my "A" shirts! (wife-beaters?):)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
To work, I wear dress slacks, dress shoes, and a nice button up shirt. When I get home I get into my flannel pants, and a sweatshirt this time of year, or a pair of shorts and a t-shirt if it's warmer. My flannel pants are by far my favorites.

Dave

jeans. blue at home, white at work.
short sleeved shirts, golf, t, polo or other
sweatshirts in the winter.
snaekers. always sneakers.

75renegade

Spot said:
jeans. blue at home, white at work.
short sleeved shirts, golf, t, polo or other
sweatshirts in the winter.
snaekers. always sneakers.

BOOTS..........I tell ya Boots rule, Spot!

If'in its all ya wear man, wear yer boots!! (remember lad, its not jus' the boots, its the "bootee"!!)

Its like drivin' a 4 x 4 on a seven inch lift!!:D Ya feel like ya can go anywhere.....................('course sneakies are pretty lite-weight an' comfy)

....but dammit, die with yer boots on!:headbang: