What does a Canadian have to be proud of?

Professur

If the door is closed, how can you be sure? :eyemouth:

I know about the switch, but the idea of somebody that keeps opening the door to check is just too funny

BTW...is the milk in the store kept in the dark?

I stuck one of the kids inside. Then I put one of the others, and then the third. Then I put them in seperate rooms and interrogated them. They were warned that if their answers didn`t match, they`d get no supper. They all agreed that the light went out.

As for milk in the store ... I`m fairly sure that noone tells it what`s going to happen.

tonksy

Light does have a play in the storage of milk, that's why the expensive brands are in the colored cartons or paper cartons. The store doesn't keep it in the dark or else how would you find it? Besides the sooner it goes bad at your house the quicker you come back for more.

MrBishop

Really? I just pushed the little button on the inside of the door jamb. The little light went off. :shrug:

There's no room inside my fridge for my kids :D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Gato - The milk in the bags in the store is inside an opaque bag. Three smaller clear bags of milk all in one bigger opaque bag. Also, how do you know Prof didn't check the fridge light while the door was closed? Maybe he put one of this kids in there, closed the door for 5 seconds, opened the door to let the kid out and find out if the light went off...or maybe he got in there himself...he is short.

MrBishop

MrsBish and I came to visit? She makes a kick-ass gazpacho... more summer food tho' *Perhaps a nice Paella :D

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
It is doable without shellfish, eh. More calamari and fish, instead of clams and shrimp.

Who's the unlucky one?

Zachary...

0r Zak as he prefers.

and the entire household, besides me, are fish haters

Leslie won't even sit near me when I am eating pickled herring.

MrBishop

hmmm... I wouldn't sit next to you AFTER you've eaten pickled herring..but that's just me :D

I suppose that a chicken/lamb paella - meat-lovers - wouldn't be the same.

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
hmmm... I wouldn't sit next to you AFTER you've eaten pickled herring..but that's just me :D

I suppose that a chicken/lamb paella - meat-lovers - wouldn't be the same.

lol, and leslie won't eat lamb, or let it into the house.

I just am gonna have to start calling things by their yiddish/hebrew names, and eating them.

like Kishka, sounds cute, but it's like kosher haggas.